Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bits, bobs, and backmatter!

Ced

Mountain Bum
Merchant
Retired Staff
MossyMorel
MossyMorel
Merchant
I'm sad because OOCly Skeira and Rahas were my favourite Gods, by far :( They were both just so... Damn... Cool...

Angryboy

Natus de Aurum; Natus ex bellum
Hmmm.... I'm suddenly tempted to modify the Novus territory to make it look like the plague has caught there and then create small shrines of Rahas, Harateth and Korigon there.... Hmm.

mokwar

Yū Yi
Evil
mokwar
mokwar
Evil
I just noticed the Sallana skin!

Sadly at the event it was the /only/ steve skin so I didn't get to see it :(

But now I have seen it and it looks awesome! :D

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
-Upon Bilworths dying, it is rumored his last act was to take his enormous wealth with him as he crumbled - then accidentally took the rest of Alteras, too.
-It seems when Bilworth finally died (he could have been saved), it was then Jax finally assumed position over the dead Gods' old power.
-I really didn't need eight paragraphs of Jax games >_>

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
-It seems when Bilworth finally died (he could have been saved), it was then Jax finally assumed position over the dead Gods' old power.

Figured as much~
-I really didn't need eight paragraphs of Jax games >_>
Can... can I pick your brain? All I can come up with for festival games is like a dice roulette.

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
~The god-accounts are generally logged in last minute, because depending on the event, we have to change the skin of which god traipses along...

Rahas skin added!