Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bits, bobs, and backmatter!

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
I think it'd be good to have the Crown information released publicly. I am also interested to see what was made of the next Game of Crowns you were working on. I mean, the Crown has already been dissolved so there shouldn't be anything to hide.
I generally keep this stuff under wraps for better reasons then "having something to hide" :I

Edit: While it would be quite gratifying and personally lovely to release past work, I want to keep such things geared more towards the betterment/contrubition of the server and less towards my own wants.

Michcat

I am very pleased I finally got to enact the Plague meant to be enacted by the God of Plague

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
This is why we never trust Michcat. :p
Trust in Michulhu, child. Your illusions com from the trickery of Michulhy, for he disguises himself as her. Always trust the Mich; as high priest I assure absolutely nothing bad is ever possible to happen. Truly.

Michcat

~The Heart Prophecy has been released...

~They rumor there is a land protected from the Corrupted Gods?!