Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Desert Online OCs {Do not steal}

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Hello,
I bought an MMO a long time ago called Black Desert Online and it has a decent character editor, so I decided to make a few characters in it. The editor obviously has some limitations, as you can see with the Elizabeth one, but it's pretty nice still.

NIAH

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
[2/3]
If I charged like 2k for each of these would people be interested in actually buying them?
They do take a little bit of time to make.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
I had actually forgotten that I had played this more then once :confused:

Had prepared with a friend to enter the Roleplay scene. Had a character and everything. These days, I struggle to keep track. Something about being an old knight of a fallen Kingdom that is close to where you start? Whatever the RP would have been, I did enjoy playing Black Desert :)
It is a shame, however, I was running it on a terrible laptop. Otherwise, I reckon I'd still be playing it today.

I can't even remember what my character was called ;~; It might have just been Lana. Looks like her...