Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Flag

Backstay

Lord of Altera
So... What'cha think so far? I think it sounds pretty cool. Pirates, underwater diving, ships, and much more. The trailer is quite cool as well!

I'm pretty excited for it.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Hmmm i prefered the italian environment better, so to me all these new twists with native 'mercuhns and pirates and stuff is kind of like " Ubi, wat u doin? Ubi stahp! " But still, looks cool :-D

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Yeah, I kinda agree. So far I've loved the italian theme of the games. I loved Brotherhood, and will always do.

Although this theme sounds pretty interesting, and they can't just stick with the italian theme forever. People will get bored. That's probably why they went to the american and british stuff in Assassin's Creed 3.

kaza125

Lord of Altera
I'm not really looking forward to this one, I feel like it's going to be like relavations. New story, new place, no major game changes.

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Well... diving is new... and you can now visit like 50 different minor locations around on islands using your asm pirate ship.

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Honestly, I don't mind that it will have very to do with Desmond. I was never a big fan of the animus thing, I always thought it was "meh" and waste of time, really. I never played as Desmond or did animus stuff unless I had to. I just want to play the big part of the game. But that's my opinion :p

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Yeah, I was still waiting for something huge to happen to desmon though, instead he just killed his best friend and then died himself..

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
New UK Gameplay Trailer - not sure if it will play in other parts of the world?

W

wakerman4

My opinion:

AC I....Sucked.
AC II, I gave it a go, and loved it, got hooked and played it non stop.
AC II - add on's just got...well....boring after a while.

Ezio had always been the best char. ever because I saw how he grew in life.
This helps me in roleplay today.

AC III? Herm. There was good bits. BAD bits. But I am enjoying the DLC more.

Now, Black Flag? THIS I cannot wait for.
I LOVE PIRATES.
Pirates are epic! I mean, literally! Who doesn't like Pirates?
And also my fav. weapon is being used! The Pirate-Like Flintlocks!
This will be one epic game, and I will enjoy it, I know this.

So any haters?
Don't bother me. Or I'll shoot you.

Spark

Broken
AC1 Awesome
AC2 Awesome
AC Brotherhood Awesome
AC Revelations Utter horse manure
AC 3 Meh, still a better love story than twilight.
hopefully they improve the combat yet again, they have been boasting smooth combat but I only see minor changes in each game, the hook blade being the most anticlimatic feature yet. I hope to see the awesome combat I've been expecting from the last 2 games but never recieved.