Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Flag

Backstay

Lord of Altera
Here's what I think so far:

Assassin's Creed 1: I didn't like it that much. Well, I liked it back then, but now that the new ones have so many cool new improvememts, I think the first one is kinda meh. I didn't like Altair's robes either. They were so simple...

Assassin's Creed 2: From there it just got better and better. It was the beginning of one of the best moments in my gaming life :p

Assassin's Creed: Brotherhood: ... :heart: I love this one. It's the best of them all.

Assassin's Creed: Revelations: This was really cool as well, in my opinion. Some things were a little worse, but many new cool things had been implemented. One thing I loved in it was that parkouring around became so much easier. I loved that. My patience dropped down to zero when playing the old AC's after that.

Assasain's Creed III: I loved this one as well. Going through the game, following the story and spending some good 22 hours on it, was just awesome. I enjoyed it a lot. Brotherhood still holds the trophy of my favorite one though.

CrisThePsycho

Loyal Servant of Altera
Personally I've loved all the assassin's creeds albeit some changes may not have been as humongous as we may have expected but I still was able to see differences and I am extremely excited to see what is added in this new one I'm especially intrigued to see how the morals will be explained in this one because in the previous ones it has been relatively easy to see assassin's as doing what is needed for the people and being the good guys or the lesser of two evils when things get dark. I'm excited to see how a pirate is seen as the good guy especially when someone with the notoriety of black beard is on his side.

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
My opinion:

AC I....Sucked.
AC II, I gave it a go, and loved it, got hooked and played it non stop.
AC II - add on's just got...well....boring after a while.

Ezio had always been the best char. ever because I saw how he grew in life.
This helps me in roleplay today.

AC III? Herm. There was good bits. BAD bits. But I am enjoying the DLC more.

Now, Black Flag? THIS I cannot wait for.
I LOVE PIRATES.
Pirates are epic! I mean, literally! Who doesn't like Pirates?
And also my fav. weapon is being used! The Pirate-Like Flintlocks!
This will be one epic game, and I will enjoy it, I know this.

So any haters?
Don't bother me. Or I'll shoot you.
ASSASSIN'S CREED I WAS AWESOME!!! *stabs*

W

wakerman4

I think differently, but that's my own opinion.
Hopefully in the new game(s) we will have more to freerun on other then trees and dirt.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
Hrm.. The problem with AC4 is that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the story of AC.. I mean, you can't just go randomly from assassins to pirates.. Also, why would it stay with the Kenways, I mean all the other AC games haven't just jumped from one character to his grandfather :I Anyway, I am still looking forward to it.. Apparently to my brother he seems to think it's just a money grab by ubisoft and that it will be exactly like AC3 just with less time on land :I

Anyway! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :D

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Hrm.. The problem with AC4 is that it has absolutely NOTHING to do with the story of AC.. I mean, you can't just go randomly from assassins to pirates.. Also, why would it stay with the Kenways, I mean all the other AC games haven't just jumped from one character to his grandfather :I Anyway, I am still looking forward to it.. Apparently to my brother he seems to think it's just a money grab by ubisoft and that it will be exactly like AC3 just with less time on land :I

Anyway! I AM LOOKING FORWARD TO IT :D
It is an open world game where Blackbeard is in awe of the main character.

The order of Assassins is more a heritage than a job.

It has a character that is connected to the others to provide continuity but also removes Desmond as the main protaganist. The use of Desmond over the years has been a little problematic in that there has been less character development over 5 games than most other series have done in 2.

The story of AC4 will in some way be connected to the rest of the series. It would be daft for it not to be and the only game series that can get away with unconnected games is Final Fantasy.

CaliburofSouls

Lord of Altera
It is an open world game where Blackbeard is in awe of the main character.

The order of Assassins is more a heritage than a job.

It has a character that is connected to the others to provide continuity but also removes Desmond as the main protaganist. The use of Desmond over the years has been a little problematic in that there has been less character development over 5 games than most other series have done in 2.

The story of AC4 will in some way be connected to the rest of the series. It would be daft for it not to be and the only game series that can get away with unconnected games is Final Fantasy.
:I Okay, cool. :D

Minty

Lord of Altera
AshenWanderer
AshenWanderer
I probably won't be picking this title up, since I've generally stopped caring for the game series. I played AC1 and liked it because it was a nice change from the space marines with biceps bigger than their heads and guns even bigger. AC2 was alright, changes are changes, and I enjoyed them for a short while. I still have brotherhood as the friend I was borrowing it from moved over a couple states, still haven't played it that much :s AC3 was fun for about an hour, then I got tired of everything...

The same thing happened to me with the Call of Duty series, Gears of War, Halo, so on, so forth. My personal opinion on... Pretty much any company creating a game is: Make something ground-breaking, and then stop adding tiny, stupid things to it. The only real exception is if there are even better, more ground-breaking ideas going into a sequel, not just: "Oh hey. New character, kinda new story we patched to fit with the old, annnnd... New weapon you get at the beginning of the game and grow tired of by the end." No idea if I'm the only one feeling this way, or if there's plenty of others~

ACU20

Legend of Altera
Same thing as all other games, just a new title and new theme nothing much has changed, so i ain't putting my standard up to high for this one.

Edit: Clearly the people which have disliked me don't see what i mean by my remark, the game wasn't supposed to be a trilogi at al in the firs tplace and now there's a fifth installment of a game they've already made, it's just like a new call of duty game but with assassins, combat mechanics are slightly refined ,and they have copy pasted the ships from Assassins creed 3 and swimming in corallreeves is not a new thing.

Last edited:

Mitch

Daydreamer
Good
HoboVigilante
HoboVigilante
Good
I spent all of my own money on pre-ordering GTA V.
Going to have to wait until November 21st (my birthday) to get a hold of this game, unfortunately. Really excited for it, though. The Caribbean Sea and the islands look absolutely gorgeous.

ACU20

Legend of Altera
have you acctually played it yet?
It is called making a remark on the content in which they have currently shown. And i currently only think that it is the same game as assassins creed 3 but with a helluva lot of ships and pirates.

Estes241

The Talking Pizza
Retired Staff
Looking forward to it, but like @cherbert , I'm waiting for the 'next-gen'.
Loved the Assassin's Creed games from the beginning, sure the first one got repetitive... but it was something different then a lot of the games at the time. Assassin's creed 2 was by far my favorite though. Several cities, each unique... Italian setting which was simply beautiful and a tone of additions. The main problem I find with any of these games is that they're to damn easy (though I can't say I've gotten 100% on all missions), I rarely ever die from soldiers... no, most of the time is because I jump in the wrong direction. AC-3 made it a bit harder... but still too easy. I'm hoping that ship battles will be difficult... and really looking forward to a naval aspect, as those sort of games have usually been on the computer alone.

However... if any of you remember the title "BloodWake"... You'll be my pal... and I may share a piece of pizza with you.