Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Flag

cherbert

Revenge is a dish best served cold.
Founder
Retired Staff
I caved in and got the PS3 Digital Download since it promised me a PS4 upgrade for $9.99.

Anyway... Its amazing. The sea battles are so much fun.

Saw your name in the credits @ptiber

Well done.

Now if only I could find that HW easter egg!

Anithola

Lord of Altera
Loved the gameplay, however as the lore geek I am quite disappointed that you have such a vague relationship with the creed itself. I mean, in the first 4 games you were a part of this brother hood of assassins, but now you are just a pirate working together with them... I am just like 20% through tho, who knows, I might change my mind! :)

roopot

The Great Leper
Legend
Retired Staff
Loved the gameplay, however as the lore geek I am quite disappointed that you have such a vague relationship with the creed itself. I mean, in the first 4 games you were a part of this brother hood of assassins, but now you are just a pirate working together with them... I am just like 20% through tho, who knows, I might change my mind! :)
SPOILERS

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Wait for the next parts of the game, things will change :)

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
I just bought the players guide book. Lovely book! Well worth the money.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Oh, that big fat book of more than 375 pages ?
All icons and maps are from me :D
There's a lot of technical info in there, I was surprised to find them in that guide, but yes it's really a good quality book.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Oh, that big fat book of more than 375 pages ?
All icons and maps are from me :D
There's a lot of technical info in there, I was surprised to find them in that guide, but yes it's really a good quality book.
Bit bad they didn't give you credit for it.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Yeah, you know we're the "developper team" so I suppose there might be a thanks hidden somewhere (probably on the last page of the book) saying thanks to all the people that made the game...
Probably... :D

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Yeah, you know we're the "developper team" so I suppose there might be a thanks hidden somewhere (probably on the last page of the book) saying thanks to all the people that made the game...
Probably... :D
Yeah you are listed there. But there is also a section for people who worked on the book. And you are not credited.

ptiber

El programming zorro
Retired Staff
Oh, it's because I don't really have worked on the book, I just gave them the assets they put there as is... sooooo strictly speaking I have worked on it, but I wasn't in the studio that made it, so I suppose that's why I don't appear there.

cherbert

Founder
Retired Staff
Oh, it's because I don't really have worked on the book, I just gave them the assets they put there as is... sooooo strictly speaking I have worked on it, but I wasn't in the studio that made it, so I suppose that's why I don't appear there.
Sooooo... those coordinates?

Anithola

Lord of Altera
I've been playing the game for 8 days now, and I still dont know what the random treasure you find everywhere does. Examples: Silver Cross, Silver pitcher, Gold chain etc... Anyone mind explaining? Is it basicly just turned into money right there as if you sold it or..?