Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Black Mandrake Apothecary

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
LILITH text divider.png
blackblackmandrake.png

LILITH text divider.png

apothecary-chris-cole.jpg

LILITH text divider.png
d81975deb056dae96586a100fad99789.png
The Black Mandrake Apothecary was built upon the foundation of plague troubles, established by the herbalist and alchemist, Lilith Alraun. The Ashen Blight was relentless and wide awake, the eyes of the Qlippoth's watchers prying into the lives of mortals, considering both the feeble and the strong as hosts to it alike. The Apothecary sought to remedy the symptoms of the plague, along with providing alchemical cures and solutions to the best of its ability during difficult times. Over a pair of decades, the establishment has drifted from place to place. It first rose within Linlea, then to the Trade Capital of the Eastern Kingdoms, and now turns its gaze towards the cold Northern shores of Queensport. Lilith has opted to bring the Apothecary in union to the Mystic Parlour, and now serves as a place to provide to both medicinal and arcane needs to the general public.
LILITH text divider.png
7f8bfd9902f7ffd85ab73ea11af52979.png
The garden outside the shop is a beacon of green against the grays of Queensport. The plants grow fat and very happy, due to various magical alterations. Upon stepping into the apothecary, the scents of incense, aromatic herbs, old books, and faint tobacco smoke clinging to aged wooden furniture greets the senses with a spattering of magic suspended in the shop's air. Oddities, elegant jars of herbs, worn books, glistening bottles of brews & alchemical appliances are displayed upon the many shelves with candles aglow to flaunt. The establishment caters to many needs & desires, and there is a little something for everyone. Not very many step out the doors empty-handed or left without insights to their omens.
S E R V I C E S
--​
M I S C E L L A N E O U S
--​
T E A S & S Y R U P S
--
O I L S & T I N C T U R E S
--​
S A L V E S & O I N T M E N T S
--​
P O T I O N S & P O I S O N S
--​
LILITH text divider.png

Last edited:

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Updated this a bit and added more things. Will add even more tomorrow, too lazy to do it now.

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
This has been updated better and I have added more things as promised. More to come! Will announce when a storefront is ready.

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Since decorating went by fast, the Grand Opening will be around 6pm EST tomorrow for those interested in RPing here and purchasing things. Rumors of an apothecary opening spreads about slowly in Linlea.

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Since decorating went by fast, the Grand Opening will be around 6pm EST tomorrow for those interested in RPing here and purchasing things. Rumors of an apothecary opening spreads about slowly in Linlea.

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Black Mandrake Apothecary is officially closed for the time being. A new shop will make an appearance sometime in the future, along with new products.

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
Open again - now in Storm's Landing with an abundance of new products. I'll post a location map soon - but its in the ships district a short walk from the tavern.

Arcana

Daedric Prince
Pronouns
She/Her
The doors have been locked for some time. One woman glances in the window, seeing that the shelves are empty and the shop is full of several packed crates. The second chapter of the business has come to a close, and a new beginning shall perhaps manifest in some form in the far future.