Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Deceased Black, White, and GREY... Alyss Greyson

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera

--------------
"I like grey characters; fantasy for too long has been focused on very stereotypical heroes and villains." ~ George R. R. Martin
--------------

Full Name: Alyss May Greyson Westergard
First Name Pronunciation: Alice
Aliases: Greyson, Lyss, May, Gwen, Ally, Lacey, Lily James
Nicknames: Ghost

PHYSICAL DESCRIPTION:
Pale skin, light blonde hair, soft green eyes, short, skinny, a bit of muscle for fighting and agility.

PERSONALITY:
Witty, sarcastic, likes to joke around - this usually makes her quite alluring and fun to be around. When encountered with danger, she usually will run before she will fight. She's intelligent and can come up with quick solutions to immediate problems (which is good for coming up with a good alibi). When it comes to making solid friends, however, she struggles because she is so used to betraying them. Her morals change depending on what she feels is right - she does not believe in a good/bad choice, just which one keeps her alive and affects her the least. She is now learning to trust and have faith in the friends she has, and she's starting to develop morals and willing to care about others rather than herself.

Acquires information for benefactors in any way possible. Only known as "Greyson" to them, and to those she backstabs or spies on she is known by one of her many aliases. At the moment, business is quite bad.

Recently acquired the Tambry Art and Dance Academy and plans to be a dance instructor.
http://hollowworld.co.uk/threads/academy-tambry-art-and-dance-academy.31646/

Now the leader of the Melancholy Company Theatre Troupe.

Currently a stay-at-home-mom.

FAMILY:
Spouse: Bronn Westergard
Children: Ananias Westergard (Deceased), Joanna Westergard, Forrest Westergard, Tirius Westergard
Father: Gregory Greyson (Missing)
Mother: Unknown
Siblings: None; Only child

RELIGION:
Doesn't follow one. She has no interest in following a deity. Though once someone tried to convert her to follow Jishrim. It didn't end well for him (An IC story to ask about, if you have the chance!).
She also had a run-in with Visage, having ridden the dragon to Azerport. After trying to seek him once more without any luck, she gave up and is now slightly bitter about it.

HOME:
Birthplace: Greyson Hall (now dilapidated) a few miles away from Zima'Maloj on the outskirts of the swamp
Current Home: None

BACKGROUND:
(Cannot reveal too much due to her being a former spy... so here is a summary)
Gregory Greyson was once a respected merchant in Altera, until he had an illegitimate child with one of his client's daughters. The client, enraged, discredited Greyson's business and took his daughter away with him, leaving his grandchild with the ruined merchant. Gregory never once mentioned who Alyss' mother was.
Twenty years of a strained and unhappy relationship with her father, Alyss moved on in the world, dirt poor, and found her calling. She was rescued after being found sleeping one night in a ditch by a man named Felix Dunrough, who was an important political spy. Three years of working for him, Alyss broke free of his tutelage and left him behind. She had loved him, but she never told anyone why she left him.

Out on her own, Alyss has not found much work and struggles through day-to-day life. She does not rue being poor, but she does miss the pampering she had under Felix's care. Now she spends her days drinking and listening for anyone in need of her services.
After enduring many hardships in her occupation as a spy in Altera, she had retired and had settled in Wolfstadt with her husband, Bronn Westergard. They gained a daughter and spent their time taking care of her at their home.
After a couple years, Alyss mysteriously disappeared along with their daughter, Joanna. It had been several years they had been missing, presumed dead. After a series of events, the Westergard family was reunited once more.

After sailing to the new world with Bronn, Alyss gave birth to twin boys and passed away soon after.

POSSESSIONS:
A dagger given to her by Tohm Mechaskus for her wedding day:
(To be inherited by Joanna)

Blade length: 7 inches
Overall length: 12.5 inches
Weight: 15 oz
Handle Length: 5.5 inches

IMPORTANT EVENTS IN HER LIFE:
First arrived at the Crossroads
Met Lucius Artorius and became his hired spy
Moved to Vallee de Mai
Played Drake Rock... and became friends with him
Assignment: Discover all possible information on Visage
Met Duc Azoth Caedit and became his hired spy
Festival of Vermella
Assignment: Report all information related to Lucius to Azoth
Met Drecius Kenney and fell in love
Informed Lucius about Azoth's assignment for her out of loyalty
Assignment: Report all information about the Blood Serpents
Death of Wulfe Artorius and amnesia of Ylva Artorius

The Rebellion - retirement from espionage
Moved to Tambry and became a dance instructor
Befriended Garrick Warden and Fleur de Courtnay
Dance lessons with Tohm Mechaskus and Bronn Westergard
Death of Azoth by the hand of Lucius
Fleur captured and released - goes into hiding
Time of grieving - goes missing
Return

Drecius leaves her
Bounty placed on her by Archaeus Fronte, King of Marr

Time of hiding - fell in love with Bronn Westergard
Appeals to Emperor Barthelemy du Lavoyard and Tybalt Rhett-Marr, King of Marr
Creates the Melancholy Company
Bounty expires

Marriage to Bronn Westergard
Fronte's threat and offer - becomes his apprentice

Pregnancy
Training starts

Dragon riding and revelations with Visage
Miscarriage
Long stay with her father-in-law and mother-in-law
Birth of her first child, Joanna Westergard

Went missing
Reunited with Bronn and Joanna
Defended Grafjell
Pregnant

Sailed across the vast ocean to an unknown world
Gave birth to Forrest and Tirius Westergard

Died

QUOTES:
"You haven't danced if you haven't danced at a festival of Vermella."
"... I figure acting isn't all that different from spying and lying..."
"You're taking up the time I could make a fool out of Archaeus."
"I have faults that even you do not know of. Perhaps they will outweigh the pros when you've heard them all."
"Maybe. But even the good [people] I find seem to find a way to betray me... I fear my heart will always feel like this."
"My whole life, I've acted like someone else to protect myself. My name... it was my only treasure. There is power in names... Perhaps just the precautions of a paranoid girl. Or the pride of a woman. Whatever it is now... it's a thing of the past. And I am Alyss."
"... The best dances have the movements made up as they go... You let the music lead you, and if there's no music - you let your heart lead."
"Drake! Stop ruining things for one damn second!"
"Tohm. Don't make me have Bronn get me pregnant. I will follow you EVERYWHERE. And I'll complain. About everything..."
"My parents could've spelled it right at the very least... A-L-I-C-E instead of A-L-Y-S-S."
"I have a dagger under this dress and I kind of know how to use it maybe."
"Don't doubt the sturdiness of a corset, Fronte."
"Let's just assume I'm telling the truth for once, things will go a lot faster..."
"I'm not human anymore."

"I love you to the moon and back."

--------------
CURRENTLY:
(This is OOC information, please do not meta.)
FRIENDS:
Ylva Artorius (@Woolsey) (Was forgotten by her)
Duc Azoth (@Tomato150) (Dead)
Evangeline (@Princess Wizard Laura)
Garrick Warden (@zXzMAGIIKzXz) (Disappeared)
Bronn Westergard (@LeftwardElk)
Tohm Mechaskus (@Tohm)
Drake Rock (@Ace19)

ADMIRED:
Ylva Artorius (@Woolsey)
Arthorius Lavoyard (@Valonyx)

Lucius Artorius (@Gregor)

Paige (@Princess Wizard Laura)
Tohm Mechaskus (@Tohm)
Emperor Barthe Lavoyard (@Megadonkey30)
Old Man Ravio (@Shirogane_Naoto)
Tybalt Rhett (@Tybalt)

WARY OF:
Archaeus (@Glados)
Balatro (@Balatro)
Jenny (@RexJen)
Drake Rock (@Ace19)
Ater (@zXzMAGIIKzXz)

Visage (@Michcat)

DISLIKED:
Landir (@The Courier)
Drake Hawklight (@jakp25)
Archaeus Fronte (@Glados)

FEELS SORRY FOR:
Drake Rock (@Ace19)

IS AMUSED BY:
Kidd (@Paintballz)

WORKING FOR:
Archaeus Fronte (@Glados)

BEING USED:

LEGITIMATELY LOVES/HAS INTEREST IN:
Drecius Kenney (@Scardrac) (Broke her heart)

Ananias Westergard (Dead)
Joanna Westergard

Forrest Westergard
Tirius Westergard

--------------

Deceased
--------------
THEME MUSIC:

Last edited:

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
And this ain't no secret anymore

Juno_Ax

Lord of Altera
New information is in red~ I didn't like that when people update their profiles, you can't really tell what's new, so I clarified because I'm going to be updating this frequently :)