Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blade Runner 2049 (and other upcoming movies)

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
hey look it's 11:15 time for Godfather to post something stupid before he goes to sleep

Is anybody else excited for this movie? Any other upcoming movies you're especially excited for?

Everybody has that one movie they're obsessed with. For me it's the original Blade Runner. I'm a complete sucker for sci-fi and I've seen this movie (The Final Cut version) about 4 times now and loved it just as much every time. I listen to the score by Vangelis frequently and even spent money for the piano sheet music for one of the songs-
The music along with the visuals and Ridley Scott's direction makes this such a stunning and haunting movie that it's stuck with me, plus it's got Harrison Ford so why the hell not. Concepts of A.I., humanity, androids, etc. are things that always fascinate me so pretty much everything about this movie is perfect for me even if there are other movies that I might say are better if I were to step back and try to let my own science-fiction bias go. Needless to say I have very high hopes for Blade Runner 2049 when it comes out later this year.

I'll stop ranting and open the thread to discussion.