Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Blessings of the Divine {July 1st}

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
I'd sign Olive up for the Grey Lady Priestess position but I can't make it. : ( Have fun regardless!

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
9/10 public Visage or Jishrim events end up in people yelling "IT WAS A TRAP!"
Not a good idea xD

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
A very very bad idea... Visage isn't supposed to be worshiped publicly anyway, afaik
I mean, there's nothing in their lore that says they can't be worshipped publicly. That's just player kingdom laws in some areas.

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
I mean, there's nothing in their lore that says they can't be worshipped publicly. That's just player kingdom laws in some areas.
i think cukie is referring to the fact that he is the god of subtlety and well, secrecy

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Those that are playing priests can go over and poke me to get perms and set up a little area for them. I may make an area as an open air shrine for each god.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Bobert BoredBrit Jazzper

I need specifications for what you want made for the festival. I can't decorate without some sort of idea.

Cymic_

I'll need an event for your Jax's teaching. I can't leave it empty.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Jazzper Bobert Cymic_

Reminder to get your shrines made. I will not be available until 3pm, EST, tomorrow. Cymic and Bobert, You both have perms.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Oh it hadnt sent :c
I'll get dragged off to do family stuff at Saturday, so I doubt I can show up :(

Michcat

i'm the wench if you're the cake ;)
What're your feelings (OOC) on a Jishrim devout showing up and causing religious hassle? I totally consent to everything.