Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Blessings of the Divine {July 1st}

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single

You’ve been invited to a small sermon in celebration of the gods and in hopes of their aid to bless the Academy grounds. This blessing shall be done in the name of the Great Mother, The All Knowing, The Ever Loyal, and The Final Judgement, for these hold the balance of what the academy stands for and what it shall always be. The proceedings shall be lead by priests of every god, should they be willing, in hopes of a hopeful future and an ever welcoming home of knowledge.

Pagebreak-1.png

Name: Blessings of the Divine
Date: Saturday July 1st
Time: 3EST
Event Description: Blessings the Academy on Ruby Isle under the name of Shalherana, Silas, Rahas, and the Grey Lady.
Public/Private?: Public
Priests:

Shalherana - Lillium
Rahas - Gael Dugald Scardrac
Silas - Tentatively Lillium
Grey Lady - Melosa BrianAT16
Jax -
Sallana - Arianne Bobert
Ignis - Phillips BoredBrit
Korog -
Theodra - Aburthal Lavilethorn
Vermella - Linden RagingLunacy
[Note, this isn't a summoning, more of a small festival]

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Shalherana's Tree
-A birch sapling shall be planted in honor of the Great Mother, along with a blessing given. The sapling shall be considered holy and cared for as needed.​
Rahas' honor
-Duels will be made in the most honor bound of names. This is to respect the representation of being someone of truth and conviction. A pot shall be gathered to donate to a place in need. Stories shall be told.​
Silas' Scripture
-The Academy shall be blessed with his name, for all who seek knowledge will be welcomed in his home.​
Grey Lady's Jury
-A sermon shall be held to honor the Grey Lady. Incense shall be burned and an understanding of her stance shall be discussed.​
Jax's Fortune
-Games of luck and fortune shall be played in honor of Jax and in hopes of his blessings. A small sermon may be had.​
Sallana's Love
-Music and food shall decorate the tables in the name of love and fertility. Songs shall be sung in prayer to Sallana for her blessing.​
Ignis' Light
- A golden Brazier will be set into the grounds of the Academy to commemorate the most pious donation provided by la Church du Soliel​
Korog's Delight
-Drinks and merriment will be had in celebration of Korog.​
Theodra's Guide
-A small hunt will be hosted to celebrate the guiding hand of Theodra in the history of the Rangers and other such archers.​

Last edited:

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
Shalherana's tree
-A birch sapling shall be planted in honor of the Great Mother, along with a blessing given. The sapling shall be considered holy and cared for as needed.​
Rahas' honor
-​
Silas' scripture
-The Academy shall be blessed with his name, for all who seek knowledge will be welcomed in his home.​
Grey Lady's jury
-A sermon shall be held to honor the Grey Lady. Incense shall be burned and an understanding of her stance shall be discussed.​
Added the events that'll be held. More to come. I'm on mobile

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I understand that not every divine of the pantheon was needed, but if you'd like i could cover Jax.

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
I understand that not every divine of the pantheon was needed, but if you'd like i could cover Jax.
Perfect. Let me know if you want to set anything up or what your like to cover.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
tfw you want to go to an event but you an actual irl event at the same time.

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
tfw you want to go to an event but you an actual irl event at the same time.
All a matter of priorities

Thôrdil could raid his booze supplies for this in the name of Korog