Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Blorb's Silliness

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Already approving any of my characters in a fanfic.

Will commission when i have the funds.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
*Sweats*
I totally haven't been procrastinating.

Sorry for the wait. I'm starting on Bobert 's one today, since I have an inkling of an idea atm.

Suggestions for the other three would be welcome- I'm new at romance stories.

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
For four thousand radiants I can write a silly fanfic of your character. Seriously don't. Please don't pick this one. For the love of God. Don't. Your eyes will burn.
I am sorry for adding on to your pain buuuuut EL FANFIC! :heart:

MelodyMusica

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
For two thousand radiants I can create an entirely new character from scratch without any presets at all! This gives you a bit of randomness in the selection of a new character. The location to where your character starts will still be chosen by you, as I don't want to make it seem like I'm favoring one town or settlement over another.
...Do it.

Please. Don't know if I'll use 'em but I wanna see what you can do!

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I'll be finishing these babs while on the plane. Expect to get a PM when I get back on July 1st

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
I'll be finishing these babs while on the plane. Expect to get a PM when I get back on July 1st
Hey, my iPad keyboard broke, and I've got to do college class registration.
Not to mention that my granddad is dying and I need to visit him in NY before he goes. I'm sorry I can't finish these in a timely fashion but I don't have the motivation or energy to do all this..

Sir Arc

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Sir_Arc
Sir_Arc
Mystic
Hey, my iPad keyboard broke, and I've got to do college class registration.
Not to mention that my granddad is dying and I need to visit him in NY before he goes. I'm sorry I can't finish these in a timely fashion but I don't have the motivation or energy to do all this..
Take your time buddy. And I'm sorry for your grandpa

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Take your time buddy. And I'm sorry for your grandpa
Thanks, it's weird since I've known him my entire life but I was only now just getting to know him.

Regardless it sucks and he was my favorite- since my mom's parents (the grandpa in question is on my dad's side) never wanted to hang with my sister and I. He's on a morphine drip and is likely to go soon...

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Right, I'll be doing Isk's fanfic on Tuesday. It's about Cymic's rum problem. You'll see.
Then Maestroart 's on Thursday (Elion and Theo)
Then Sir_Arc 's on the Monday after this week. (Blackthorn watches people fight and may or may not be causing said fights.)