Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Booktiger Application [Accepted -epik]

Booktiger

Villager
1. What is your minecraft username?

Booktiger

2. How old are you?

3. What gender are you?

Female

4. What country do you live in?

Scotland

5a. Do you agree to read our Survival Guide before logging onto the server?

I agree

5b. Do you agree to consult both our Tome of Citizenship and Everything you need to know page before asking any questions in the game?

Yes, I do

6. Please provide a lengthy in-character introduction; roleplay as your character in a situation of your choice.

Walking up the road, I see a diamond. Not sure if it is real or not, I take it. I dive into an alley, before anyone can feast there eyes upon it. I stare into it, and it stares back at me. How can this be worth people's lives, food, and water? I run home, dodging between bins and people. I don't look up, just head down, and running. I open the door, and hurry in. No one in, I should have known. I walk up the narrow stairs and sit on my blanket. Hours pass, and the night swallows the house. I begin to feel a desperation well up inside me. I Lie down, and pull the blanket over my head.
I wake up, nothing there, and I mean nothing. All of the buildings have been destroyed, and bodies are littered everywhere. I get up, and look for signs of life, I run to where my father works, I should say worked, as nothing remains, only a big lump of metal of where the furnaces was, people start appearing out of the ruins in rags, carrying anything they have salvaged. A man leads them, him in rags also, riding a pig, and offers his hand, I take it, and I start my journey to relive my life, and root out the corruption that had forced mobs to slaughter for a diamond.

7. Please introduce yourself to the community; explaining who you are, what your interests and/or hobbies are and why you would like to be a part of our community in 8 sentences or more. You do not have to disclose any personal information if you don't want to, but we'd just like to know what kind of person you are.

Hello everyone, my name is Abby, and I live in the wintery lands of Scotland! As it is the holidays, I have become very bored, and want to find a new server to play in. After watching my brother play Hollowworld, I got fed up, and started trying to apply for the server. After waiting for 2 years to be old enough to send in a application, I am willing to try again to play on the server.
I enjoy looking after my large number of pets, and horse riding when I get the chance. I used to climb, but got a bit un-nerved after a small accident. I play netball every week, and I love to go swimming! I also ski, and I go hill walking every day after school and homework. I watch my brother climb, and enjoy reading while he does climb.

8. Do you have any examples of your work and creativity, either in minecraft or outside? You can attach them to this post using the "upload a file" button or link to the image or video.

Infortunately not, I mainly play on role playing servers, and muck about with my friends on my brother's friend's server.

9. Is there anything else you wish to share with us?

I like looking after Minecraft animals :)

10. Are you aware that the use of black magic (xray,xray texture packs and ore locator mods) is not allowed on our server, and a banishable offense?

I am aware, and don't use them anyway as I am really bad at programing.

11. How did you find out about our server?

My brother plays on it alot.

12. Have you voted for us? (Click Here)

Yes, I have

Yoda

Lord of Altera
I'm not sure you've got the jist of question no.6, so I'll give you a link to help you work it out: http://hollowworld.co.uk/index.php?...ntroduction-the-character’s-standpoint.18676/
That ought to send you in the right direction. Otherwise, your application is ok!

To edit your changes into your post, you can use the(you guessed it) edit button, which is located next to delete. After you've done that, please leave a comment down here telling us you've edited your post, and what you've edited. Otherwise, it'll go unnoticed and be declined by an admin/moderator.

Thanks, Count yoda74.

Booktiger

Villager
Thank you count Yoda74 for helping me improve my character story. I hope this is more of what you are looking for.

Yoda

Lord of Altera
Sadly, what you've written is more of a backstory, and is much too short How about I give an example of what we're looking for?

Running down the empty street, I accept the man is going to catch me. Why did I steal that watch? Now he's going to send me to that dank little cell, and I'll grow a really long beard and die of disease. Great. Wait a second... The roof! If I can climb up a building, I can escape him! I jump onto a market stall and scale my way up hastily.
Where next?

That would be an example of what we're looking for, but obviously a bit longer. If you can do that, the staff can ask you a question about the server.

Thanks, Count yoda74.

Pirapple

Lord of Altera
Accepted, quite the good application if I can say so myself.
Thanks much to Yoda for you're help :p

Greetings,

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our Tome of Citizenship. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.

Altera survival guide
Tome of Citizenship
Commands
How to create your character profile
How to find a town
Server Rules
How to use titles
Where to vote for us
Tips on roleplay
How to use the forum
Hollow World Texture pack

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points. It's very important. As a new player, once you play you may be tempted to "test" out an x-ray mod... don't do it! We have a zero tolerance policy for it.
1) We have active members of staff monitoring players suspected of using X-RAY. We have extensive logging capabilities which also highlight to us when X-RAY is suspected. Anyone caught using X-RAY mods or Transparent Texture Packs will be permanently banned without appeal.
2) Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.