Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

boring art {probably lewd} [CLOSED]

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

3ish hour speedpaint split over 2 days.

i did the hair with no reference whatsoever and i'm fairly pleased. face ref was a random pinterest pin

aelin.

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic

a gift for NIAH

it ended up being awkward to try and incorporate lots of detail in the gambeson and my hand was cramping HAHA

2ish hour? speedpaint

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
ok so my goal is to do at least 4 portrait speedpaints a week for the rest of september. i've done 3 so far.

the issue is that i need a pool of people to draw from. so this is my solution:

5k per portrait paid AFTER i finish the art as there is no guarentee i'll ever do yours if i don't feel like it. the list is also not in order of who will get art first.
10 slots to begin with. i'll put names in the op. i'm just gonna do girls for now until i get better and then i'll probably branch out. humans and elves only.

Lannis

You've yeed your last haw
Staff member
Admin
Events Staff
In-Game Tech Staff
Lore Staff
Server Outreach
Server Owner
Shadow Owner
ok so my goal is to do at least 4 portrait speedpaints a week for the rest of september. i've done 3 so far.

5k per portrait paid AFTER i finish the art as there is no guarentee i'll ever do yours if i don't feel like it. the list is also not in order of who will get art first.
10 slots to begin with. i'll put names in the op. i'm just gonna do girls for now until i get better and then i'll probably branch out. humans and elves only.
I'll pay you later

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty

me

edit: Given to Arcana

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
also i hate to have to say this but i always forget to sign my art (and i swear i'm gonna start doing it) but please don't reproduce any of this unless it is of your character (then you can obviously do whatever with it w/ character profiles or whatever as long as you give me credit please :) )

each of these take me like 2/3 hours right now from start to finish and i can't be assed to go back through and sign each copy i've sent around SO! yeah.

Electric

professionally deranged
Retired Staff
electricwisekid
electricwisekid
Legend

*wishes Asero was a girl*