Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Boris Groh's impressive Art and you should really see this

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I just found Boris Groh's art today and it's very impressive! I really like it, so I wanted to share it with you. Think some of you might like it too.

You can find his entire gallery here: https://www.artstation.com/borisgroh
Though to illustrate why I like him so much, here are some of my favorites.

I think what sets him apart from other people who draw monsters, is that he adds this human element. These everyday scenes that we know from our lives or from the television, but then with a bunch of weird creatures in them, with a purpose of their own. Sometimes the people in the picture look surprised, but more often I believe they don't look as if they've never seen anything like it. At least, they're not running away from them in fear as you might expect. In "Three red balloons" people don't even seem to notice the monster in the street.

That's just my take on it. But I found loads of amazing illustrations on his website so I encourage you to take a gander there if you like the pics I've put in this post. He deserves it!

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
I like the one of the guy sweeping up the apocalyptic world, I saw it in the album