Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Bounty] Albion Godfrey

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Posters like these are placed up in Mockingbay, Storm’s Landing, Astrakhan, Valerius, and Aelmere.

A TEN THOUSAND RADIANT REWARD
FOR THE CAPTURE
OF ALBION GODFREY
Crime: Stealing an expensive gladius from the Basileos [King]. The sword in question was made by Thordil Baramur.

Reward:

-Capture of Albion Godfrey and Retrieval of the Gladius- 10,000 Radiants

Albion Godfrey is pale, with a dark brown or black beard. Wears a black cloak. Middle-aged.

The Gladius is covered in gold and inscriptions of Dominion soldiers. Blade is of black steel.

Armed and dangerous. Swift-footed. Must be brought in alive so the Basileos may bring him to justice.

Paint

Last edited:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Just as a side note so you don't end up like i did, when placing a bounty on someone you consent to death automatically.

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Just as a side note so you don't end up like i did, when placing a bounty on someone you consent to death automatically.
to explain cymic's point: placing a bounty is announcing intent to murder or force consequences upon another character, which has always been death consent.

Azur

Lord of Altera
Lover
Legend
A_Z_U_R
A_Z_U_R
Lover
If only I had the drive to keep Cordenth around, this would give me something to do.

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
Ima just bump this.

Come and get me, boys.
"How much money do you think it would take for a soldier to try his luck with Albion Godfrey?"

"Four thousand radiants sounds reasonable."

"Make it six thousand then."

Status
Not open for further replies.