Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bounty on Deathomen

Hilter

Legend of Altera
(sign posted in the market place)

I, Lord Andros Hilter wish urgently for the death of the one who pushed me into the water in a crude attempt at murder at the Witches Brew. I do not know the identity of my assailant, but I did get a good look at her. She is a human with green eyes and dark brown hair. She smelled of dirt and flour, so I imagine she is either a farmer or a baker. She is a short girl, but do not be fooled. Her heart is filled with murderous fury. Anyone offering proof of her demise as their hands will be rewarded with 1000 radiants. If you drown her, the irony will be so pleasant to me that you will receive double pay.

(note, this bounty is on deathomen9878, but as I would have no way of knowing this, I feel it is unfair of any bounty hunters to see her floaty name and instantly know she is the target. I obviously can not enforce good roleplaying, but I do hope it is used)

Sassy

Lord of Altera
Legend
SewSassy
SewSassy
Legend
I will stand beside Lady Deathomen.
Good luck with your scheme, peasant.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
(addressing darkwolf, why does it say I am a peasant when I am actually a lord?)
And no Myo, that would pervert the whole process.

Jak

Magus of Nothing
Legend
I know this woman, I shall alert the whole town of her identity! We shall drop her into our fountain.

matyio

The original mute
So you want her dead for pushing you into a fountain? Ok... That's totally not an overreaction you're having.

matyio

The original mute
You're right Matyio, is it not an overreaction. She was surely attempting to drown me.
As I said overreaction, because most fountains at witches brew are one, yes 1, block deep. I should know since one of my rps lives there. Infact the only fountain there is one block deep, the rest are either bathes or the lake, so your claim does not hold up to scrutiny.

Hilter

Legend of Altera
Gurtha, that is treasonous! we are in the same house. And Matyio it was in a lake not a fountain, I was fully submerged in water.

Sierra

I think I might like it here
You have no proof! You didn't even drown, I don't see what the problem is. .-.

Jónsak

Lord of Altera
Do you have to be online when someone kills her to recieve the pay? Or can she be killed while you are offline and still the person would recieve the radiants?
And to me this sounds more as a rp grudge than an irl one since some Lords in medieval times did get angry quite easily.