Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Poster Bounty

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single

Posters are sent throughout the continent, heralds spreading the word and couriers pinning Wanted Posters to posts and message boards.

A Fugitive wanted for the involvement of several kidnappings of Jester activities by the name of Eliyana and a potential suspect, Marcelo Scorpetti, for the unauthorised release of Fugitive.
If anyone knows of any information of their whereabouts, send word or present to either Chieftain Segar Strand or Duchess Sugar Silveira.

{ !!This money is also OOC!! }

B O U N T Y N O T I C E

Eliyana

*A detailed sketch of an Elven woman is here.*

Rewards:
Information regarding whereabouts - 5,000 radiants.
Captured dead - 10,000 radiants.
Captured alive - 20,000 radiants.

-=-=-=-=-

Marcelo Scorpetti

*A detailed sketch of a Human man is here.*

Information regarding whereabouts - 5,000 radiants
Captured alive - 20,000 radiants.

{ Here's reference Samiwashere made, I just couldn't split it }

Sophe pyrocide French Roast Samiwashere

pyrocide

The Mogul of Cromarcky
Hey I finally got some artwork done for my character, nice.

A bit premature though to make these posters, no? I thought it was clear I've been just hanging out in your inn, no need to go posting wanted signs for me. Though I suppose I will take that 20,000 radiants for showing up.

French Roast

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
She/Her
French_Roast
French_Roast
Hey I finally got some artwork done for my character, nice.

A bit premature though to make these posters, no? I thought it was clear I've been just hanging out in your inn, no need to go posting wanted signs for me. Though I suppose I will take that 20,000 radiants for showing up.
Marcelo was the only person that knew where Eliyana was being kept and wasn’t really known and fully trusted by the others involved. The whole reason they want him alive is partially because they don’t know for sure, but he is the strongest lead. If you want to discuss it I’d be happy to do so in PMs.