Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Missing (Golden) Boy

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Centered the Art post.
Added two more images by Elz (Surprised it took me that long, but I was procrastinating the journal updates)
Also updated two more dates to the journal. Kept them brief since both times, Sigmar hit his head. Hard.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
I genuinely need to update the journal, detailing the events of his capture (in greater detail), his time in the cell, and his subsequent rescue and recuperation.

Updated, throughly, the relations.

Poke me for either adding, modifying (if you want me to change something), or comments.

Big moves for Luam , CloakedReaper ,and Elz

(Now you do yours!)

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
Oh god, my hands hurt.

I added MANY journal entries since Sigmar's initial imprisonment.

He had been beaten, tortured, and broken before he was rescued from Nid Arach.

I will update this later with his personality shifts and changes, but I also modified Lisbet's (Elz) relation after Sigmar had a spaghetti moment with her.

Added the 'Saving Sigmar' sketch.

Need to update: Personality, motivation, personal possessions,
Need to add: Arianne, Maxwell, Emily

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
He 12 now.

Also, Sigmar has been recovering, psychologically since the event at the wilderness fort. His determination has increased as a direct result of him being one of the last ones standing. While he may never fully heal from his captivity by the Order, he feels more sure of himself now.

Edit: Ok, fine, SERIOUS UPDATE, of all the little fields.

Last edited:

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
He older now.

He has taken it upon himself to go out looking for troubles in the world to advance the goals of Valiant.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
He now roams more now that he's older, but he's still not entirely independent.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I came back later in the day... after waiting I was led into a dark room... is this... the dark room I was originally told about?
By Valiant... OH GODS... IT IS THAT ROOM THAT CHARLOTTE WARNED ME ABOUT!
LOL.

also update relations :D