Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Brian Hoardes And Sells Things

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I'm selling a bunch of stuff because I need a bit more radiants to fund my region Queensport as well as any future event-centric regions that I have plotted in my head for use in the future. If you see anything you are interested in please contact me IG or over a skype/forum convo please.

So to get straight to the point I'd like to sell most of everything that I have in my pocket, if you'd like to have a look around at what I have for sale just PM me when you see me IG and I can invite you to look around. I'll also link a few images and list the more interesting things that I have for sale. Some of the rare things like the beacon I have I'll be taking offers on before deciding if it should go to anyone.

BOOKS:
I have two and a half chests full of books, they are a mix of both IC books and a few posters here and there- If' you'd like to take a look I'm willing to have people copy the books with their own materials for 200r per copy. You can come and look and check out how many books you want to copy and pay me for each copy you want.

IC (LORE) ITEMS: (And Curiosities)
Most of these items are normal lore items I have found and created over the 3+ years on the server. Rather mundane things but you might find something interesting you would like in there. Prices negotiable.
upload_2017-5-31_15-54-14.png
upload_2017-5-31_15-54-31.png
upload_2017-5-31_15-55-2.png(I have no idea if you can still gest these anymore but still for sale regardless!)
+Many other more mundane items.
-And all KINDS of Error blocks...

MAPS:
I have a few odd maps laying around from the old world. Mainly of 'Valley Forte', 'Ruined Queensport' & 'Old Queensport'

POTIONS AND DRINKS:
-I have over two chests full containing both alcohol and tea items.
-Same with potions of both harming and helping, a few slash as well.

MUSIC DISCS:
Tons, though most are rather mundane.

MOB DROPS:
If it drops I probably have a bunch of it...

ENCHANTED BOOKS:
I have about 2 chests full of books that I make yet never use. All sorts of enchantments.

ARMOR AND TOOLS:
Lots of regular and enchanted armor, tools. You name it I probably got it if its a tool.
upload_2017-5-31_16-2-13.png

MATERIALS:
I horde things, I more than likely have what you're looking for.
upload_2017-5-31_16-3-50.png
upload_2017-5-31_16-4-30.png
The above also contains a beacon as well as a squid egg that I got a long time ago. The beacon I will be taking offers on but I can't guarentee I'll be willing to part with it but for the right price I absolutely will.

So yeah, there is also a lot more than that but that's all I'll be showing. I'm not selling -everything- but I am willing to part with most stuff for the right price. I do still need things to build with, but I need rads more.

(If you're also looking for an alternate account with a hero donor rank- I have one that I no longer use. PM ME PRIVATELY IF YOU WANT TO MAKE AN OFFER ON IT.)

Attachments

Last edited:

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I aprove. Add more chestshops!
My store is already packed to the brim- If I had known I would need more space I would have gotten a bigger space xD
I may swap out a few chest shops with new ones if things don't sell.

I want it all!

For free! XD
Sorry, no freebies. It is hard to get money that way. ;)

Enderpearls, how much?
Not sure, you can either wait till I log in and check or just walk to Tambry and check out the shop. They are in a chest shop and they are pretty cheap! Under 100 rads.
EDIT: 50 rads
EDIT: Sold out-

Last edited:

Hey Brian, if you need more space we can arrange that. Youre only on one floor of a three floor building.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Hey Brian, if you need more space we can arrange that. Youre only on one floor of a three floor building.
Hmm, I will look to see how much more I have to sell/buy and I will let you guys know.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Shops have been restocked-
Running low on Lapis and Quartz so I am buying and selling them for a higher price. They will continue to rise till I restock!

Shops have been restocked-
Running low on Lapis and Quartz so I am buying and selling them for a higher price. They will continue to rise till I restock!
I may have some lapis to sell from you, depending on what you're buying it for. Depends on whether @oounstopabl3oo thinks 9 stacks of blocks will be enough... ;)

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
I may have some lapis to sell from you, depending on what you're buying it for. Depends on whether @oounstopabl3oo thinks 9 stacks of blocks will be enough... ;)
All prices are negotiable. Message me IG and we can talk out a price if you are infact wanting to sell it.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Updated the first post to show if I have a lot of only a little of each item or if I am out entirely. Prices are based on that.

Also I am buying ender pearls for a increased price as I am completely out. You can either sell them to a chest shop for 200r a piece or find me IG and we can make a deal.

ALSO to the people that /keep/ putting signs in my shop. Stop. There are multiple signs in the shop that say to post here or message me on the forums if something is out of stock. I keep walking into my shop and finding a bunch of random signs all over and I am tired of it.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
A map finally added- I may be adding a few 1.8 items soon as well-
If I can find space xD

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
And it is reopened! The OP has been updated to show my new stock of items. Including how much you can buy AND sell them for!
It is a three story store now so there is a lot of new stuff to look at!
(Good god that took WAY longer than I thought it would-)