Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Bug?] Can't edit main post

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
On some of my threads I can't seem to edit the main post. The error being that there's faulty code when I click on more options. I can edit via the pop up window, but I cannot edit after clicking the more options button, meaning I can't load in pictures and such from my own computer. This is happening in my Natri'Evar thread, which I'm trying to find a solution to.

roopot ptiber Solus

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
On some of my threads I can't seem to edit the main post. The error being that there's faulty code when I click on more options. I can edit via the pop up window, but I cannot edit after clicking the more options button, meaning I can't load in pictures and such from my own computer. This is happening in my Natri'Evar thread, which I'm trying to find a solution to.

roopot ptiber Solus
Elz had that happen to Alison's profile once

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
I also can't edit my Eberhall recruitment thread, same bug as Cukie.

Warwolf

Alteran Cryptid and Renowned Hat-wearer
Staff member
Admin
In-Game Tech Staff
Legend
WarWolf_1
WarWolf_1
Legend
Assuming you're all using Google Chrome, try Firefox for those threads that come up with that error.
I have the same for my Aeroch thread, but I can edit it fine on Firefox.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Had the same bug with a de Courtnay thread. You can edit with Firefox though and probably other browsers too. It has to do mainly with a Chrome update like Warwolf mentioned.

Elz

hmm
Events Staff
Very Sweet
Staff
Elz had that happen to Alison's profile once
Yeah. I ended up removing all tbe weird symbols and it was okay but I get a second problem now that fixes upon using firefox to edit threads. Weird stuff