Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Build Contest - Complete] The Sisterhood Temple

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Server Build Contest
The Sisterhood Temple
(New world tm)

--xx--
Contragulations to Winners
Brian and Tom!

BrianAT16 Tomato150

Greetings, Alterans!

We're currently seeking builders from our playerbase to take part in creating a wondrous, eye-appealing, new-player-catching Religious Temple for the New World. Along with a new player spawn hub, we've decided it's time for a new and fresh Temple as well. We all know the Sisterhood Temple is the first thing that players seen when they login. We want this to be a place where un-whitelisted players would go: "Wow, I really want to explore some more." This is your chance to shine.

Thematically, the Sisterhood Temple will be the religious area where the Sisterhood we all know and love go to heal the dead souls who want to return to life. They are ever elusive, and avoid the eyes of anyone seeking them. Shalherana is their patron, the Goddess of all Living things. {Here} is a link to her profile in-case you aren't familiar.

Some important features of the Temple:

+Looks Medieval
+Wildlife
+Greenery
+A "Starting" area where players first appear
+Indication it /is/ a Temple

Now the curious part is that the location we've decided for the Sisterhood is a Grotto area here. Trees and forests were set up to give the feel of seclusion and life:

2016-07-07_23.49.48.jpg

2016-07-07_23.50.31.jpg

2016-07-07_23.50.41.jpg

2016-07-07_23.50.53.jpg

We've WE and copied the place into several spots in a creative world where each area will be marked for players. If you feel the Temple would look better more inside the mountain, or above the water on some of the little islands, we can accommodate and WE a new spot for you because we want to give you the best position for a andscape on this build. (but ogod, it was painful to WE- We've 8 spots currently. We'll see if we need more after 7 spots are filled)

You can work in teams. You can work on your own. Please mark your spots with signs of IGNs for the builders included. Do no grief another player's build. We can check for that. You all have a month, 4 weeks in total, to complete this. In the off chance there are no complete builds, we'll extend the contest another 2-4 weeks. Upon completion, the entry will close and Staff will vote on the most appealing, structured and thematic build.

Rewards:
There will only be ONE winner featured on the Server Region. They will have the credit of having new players see their build first thing entering the server.
We'll have a 2nd/3rd place winner.
If each entry has more than one builder, the money will be evenly sliced between the builders. (ie, 2 builders that win 1st will receive 30,000 radiants each).

(Edit: Limited number in a group will be 4)

1st Place - 60,000 radiants & One free custom Title.
(There will be only two titles given if more than one member in a group. Team Leader can choose/decide amongst yourselves)

2nd Place - 30,000 radiants
3rd Place - 20,000 radiants

Your Entry Form (Fill it all!):

Your Minecraft username/s [Builders]:
Coordinates of Build (x,y,z):
Entry Pictures:
Once the winner is announced, Staff will WE the build to the New World. Disclaimer that there might be some edits that will occur to fit in any server needs and requirements.

The Deadline will be August 28, 2016

FAQ

2 questions

Can we use custom heads as extra decoration,
and could we maybe have /flyspeed, big big build~
1) I don't believe we can craft in creative, but you can certainly check it out. Custom heads would make the place prettier
2) We can add speed in when ptiber has the time!

forestrose said:
Will the building be fresh and new or decaying like the current sisterhood?
The New Temple will be fresh and new- but you can have some overgrown areas as this build will be here for a while. But generally fresh and new!

xxx

Winners!

1st Place: BrianAT16 & Tomato150

2nd Place: Omikuji Lady Alec Immerael

3rd Place: Jeroxia

Last edited:

Tempy_

Insert Custom Title here
Tempy_
Tempy_
All Builders will need permission to enter the Build Contest World. Respond below with just your MC ign and those you are working with so that they may be added.
Both me (Tempy_) and Sankera (Sea_of_Fog) would like to participate in this contest as a team c:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
Gonna go ahead and participate. Username is JCST_Cap. Not sure if I want some help or not but I'll post with the names if I do.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Both me (Tempy_) and Sankera (Sea_of_Fog) would like to participate in this contest as a team c:
Myself, bodejodel , Kvothe will want perms and a plot, please :)

( jakp25, alexn27, IDontConsent, ICantConsent, bodejodel, HeerKarel )
Gonna go ahead and participate. Username is JCST_Cap. Not sure if I want some help or not but I'll post with the names if I do.
You all should be added. Please check to make sure you can warp there. Currently we have 8 Plots- So with these groups, this makes 3 plots. Choose your template and mark your name on it so no one builds on it.

Jak, I can only perm one account, so I used your main: jakp25

Annnd read the text to see how to join in~

Jeroxia

We demons of our solemn hour
Good
You all should be added. Please check to make sure you can warp there. Currently we have 8 Plots- So with these groups, this makes 3 plots. Choose your template and mark your name on it so no one builds on it.

Jak, I can only perm one account, so I used your main: jakp25

Annnd read the text to see how to join in~
I'll give it a shot too.

:D

I'll have a plot.

VeniVidiRoxy

ForestRose

The rosiest of forests.
ForestRose
ForestRose
I don't know if I'd be able to compete against these builders, but I really think I've improved a little over time so if there's a plot spare... maybe I could take one?

IGN is ForestRose. I'm not that good but hell I like flowers and greenery, wildlife and medieval things.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Would also like to be added, on my BrainAT16 account. Will probably add other people later, we'll see. :)

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
2 questions

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I don't know if I'd be able to compete against these builders, but I really think I've improved a little over time so if there's a plot spare... maybe I could take one?

IGN is ForestRose. I'm not that good but hell I like flowers and greenery, wildlife and medieval things.
Would also like to be added, on my BrainAT16 account. Will probably add other people later, we'll see. :)
All three have been added. Please check warp status to see if you can access. Reply if you can't.

Any future applicants have to wait a day or two- or three for me to start copying over the spot again, and I'll be using the 8th one for that. Do respond at least so I can see how many more we need.

2 questions

1) I don't believe we can craft in creative, but you can certainly check it out. Custom heads would make the place prettier

Sankera

Lord of Altera
In-Game Tech Staff
Merchant
Staff
Pronouns
He/Him, They/Them
Sea_of_Fog
Sea_of_Fog
LegendMerchant
Ah, well not only those heads. I was thinking cute little birds, fish and tutrles. Gotta add the +wildlife (;

And great, thank you~!

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
I'd like to sign along with Jak's team! :D
Official ign you'd like to use?

+Updates
Four members per Team is the limit.

We'll be giving out TWO titles if the winner consists of more than one person
1st Place - 60,000 radiants & One free custom Title.
(There will be only two titles given if more than one member in a group. Team Leader can choose/decide amongst yourselves)

Last edited: