Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Bumble_Bear's Application [Accepted - Jase]

BlueBear

Villager
About You!

1. What is your Minecraft username?
Bumble_Bear

2. How old are you?
I am 16

3. What country are you from?
The United States

4. Have you read the King's Law, Code of Conducts, Official Lore, and the Player Guides yet?
Yes, I have read them
5. In your own words, how would you define metagaming and powergaming?
Metagaming is when you use information that you as a player know to benefit your character in game and powergaming is using roleplay to make players do something without consent.

6. Do we allow X-Raying mods or X-Ray texture packs on the server?
No, you do not.

7. Name one of our current Mentors.
Jase

8. Tell us about yourself!
Well, I love to play video games with my friends, my hobbies consist of drawing, taking photographs (photography), and practicing ukulele. I love to be outdoors, I find it to be very calming. I also like to listen to music when I am working on a project or just messing around in a quiet puzzle game. I found out about roleplay a couple years ago through some youtubers, I find it to be very fun and interesting. I also read books a lot, I find it to be enjoyable to go to a fantasy world that a author has created. Same goes for comics that artists create online for readers enjoyment.

9. Do you have any examples of your work?
No, I do not

10. Did anyone refer you? If not, how did you find our server?
Yes, a friend of mine referred me to the server.

About Your Character!

Character Name:
Elizabeth Moon

Character Age:
Age 22

Character Race:
Human

Appearance:
My character has brown hair, blue eyes, their height is 5'7, and they weigh 132 lb. They wear brownish armor, along with a red hood with a gold trimming.

(Optional) Picture of the Skin:
I do not have photo of my character.

Written Test!
I gaze up at the glistening stars as I lay next to the small camp fire next to me. I had been camping out in the woods for days, just trying to catch my breath,until I move on to the next new town I come across. I don't like staying in one place for too long, for the simple reason that it makes me uneasy. I don't exactly know why but I choose not to question it, I slowly sit up, resting my chin upon my knee. I grab a nearby stick and gently poke the flames of the fire, watching as ashes fly up into the air. Its nearly mesmerizing...suddenly my thoughts are interrupted by a nearby twig snapping. I rush to my feet and place my hand on the dagger by my waist, "Who's there?" I call out to the darkness. No response.

As expected it could just be an animal passing by to see what the nearby light is illuminating from the fire. Or it could be a thief ready to pop out and take me by surprise, you can never know when you're alone in the forest. I sit back down slowly keeping an eye on the tree line, maybe it was a mistake to stay out here for so long, someone might have heard of a girl alone in the forest. Easy prey for a pack of bandits, indeed I can take care of myself, I have been for a while. Though it doesn't make it easy being along regardless of how long you've been that way. Things can always catch you off guard when you least expect it.

Suddenly I feel a sharp blade up against my neck, I turn my gaze to look up. Seeing a male wearing a hood that darkens his face, so his features are nothing but invisible. "You move one inch and I'll slit your throat." he says between gritted teeth. I just stare blankly back as a small smirk appears across my face, his anger is quite amusing, from his shaking hands however you can easily tell he's nervous and has never done something like this before. "You listen to what I have to say and no one gets hurt, now where is your coin purse?" he looks around my small camp to see if I have a bag nearby that he can pillage. However, he is unsuccessful in finding one, I spent the last of my money on supplies for my trip to a new town.

"I have no money." I say blankly, still having a slightly amused smile on my face. Suddenly the blade is pressed a bit closer to my neck causing a small cut to form. "No, you must have money stored somewhere. So, you are going to take me to where you're going and you're going to give me what you have." you can hear the desperation in his voice. He for some reason needs a lot of money and fast. So, I nod. Not to agree that I have money in the town I am headed to but in hopes that I can get away from this lunatic while he follows me. Its not going to be easy from the looks of it, but its worth a shot.
Current Setting of the Server:

The lands of Altera have long been laced with upheaval, supernatural turmoil that would threaten to shatter the realm or tear it asunder. Long, have the peoples of Altera withstood these tribulations, overcoming and persevering through the generations. Only too recently, the realm tangled with the Behemoth Qlippoth, awakened by monsoon rains and with which came the Ashen Blight plague and eldritch abominations. Though the days were dark and long, the realm did survive, through its tenacity and reverence. The memories of the trials behind them still fresh, the realm sits in a state of unease and angst . . . with eyes on the horizon.

In the skies above, the heavens fall and burn across the auburn colors of the setting sun, streaks of color in the gathering dark. The Realm of Alters awaits . . .

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend

Congratulations!

I'm pleased to announce your application has been approved. I hope you enjoy your stay in Altera. Before logging on make sure you read the Survival Guide. It will help you on your way to get established in our World. If you need to know any additional information, everything can be found in our King's Law. Make sure you consult either of these two before asking a question ingame.

If you're stuck unable to interact with anything or chat, try using /warp whitelist, if this doesn't work then please message a staff member with the problem.

+You are probably eager to jump into the game, so there is no need to read all the links. Just use these as a reference for later.+

Survival Guide - Read this to help when you login!
The King's Law
How to Create a Character
Roleplay
The Official Lore
Town Census
Plugins Command Guide
Donate to the Server!

Lastly, please make sure you understand the following points.

+Do not Powergame, Metagame or use X-Rays on the server! Our moderation team makes sure to deal with severe reports.
+ Anyone found to be griefing our server and subsequently blaming their sibling, friend, dog or any other person other than themselves will be banned irrespective of their innocence.

BlueBear