Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Buying Prismarine Crystals

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Hello! I'm looking to buy Prismarine crystals!! Not the blocks or the shards but specifically the crystals dropped by the Guardians. All the Temples have been destroyed in the Sorrows apparently so if anyone has some laying around I will happily buy it off of you!

Thank you! :heart:

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
No clue, but I think they're pretty rare. I'll give ya 2000 for all 20 and if we find out they worth more I'll compensate you?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
No clue, but I think they're pretty rare. I'll give ya 2000 for all 20 and if we find out they worth more I'll compensate you?
That sounds fine. I'll have to check how many I actually have, it could be more or less, that was just an estimate :p

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Hrnng looks like we're exactly 12 hours apart XD How late will you be on this evening? I can possibly get on in the morning?

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Hrnng looks like we're exactly 12 hours apart XD How late will you be on this evening? I can possibly get on in the morning?
About to midnight is the latest. :c
If that doesn't work, I can try to catch you on the weekend.

Solus

object oriented
Staff member
Admin
Retired Owner
Although, I went on a temple run, I grabbed most of the prismarine blocks, couldn't get many crystals. Does two sound alright?

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
Two will make one medical box I believe! Yes please! I've scoured the sorrows but I think the temples and spawners have been destroyed?

Cukie1

Essentially a Chihuahua
Aware Single
Legend
Pronouns
She/Her
Cukie1
Cukie1
Single
They should still spawn where a temple used to be. They're natural spawns, not spawner spawns. There's also a little hidden recipe for prismarine lanterns you could use and break for shards

mairinbaihn

Jane of all Trades
Retired Staff
They should still spawn where a temple used to be. They're natural spawns, not spawner spawns. There's also a little hidden recipe for prismarine lanterns you could use and break for shards

Thank you!! Yea I found the temple remains and got a few crystals....I think the crystals are rarer drops then the shards though. I'm glad to have some shards as well for lanterns :3