Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Caerwyn of Blackstone

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
title.png
1538765070877.png

"Perhaps stealing the sword was in poor taste. It, in fact, almost certainly was. In truth the blade is all that binds me to my bloodline. No keeps, no silver, nor crowns or gold. Loved by my father as I may have been, a bastard - whom is behind many other bastards and legitimate siblings - inherits naught but what is decided on the deathbed. It is of course rather hard to dictate your final commands when they take your hand and then your head. The Council had obstructed my father's work and denied him his rightful place for years. I was not surprised when they refused to pay the hefty ransom - how else, after all, would they be so bloated with wealth? - but thought him safe enough with Fuvur. Old Prince Drake had in another life courted Princess Tzemik for a time. On second thought, knowing what I do of Nwalme Fuvur, that is exactly why he was handed over to the Anhalder for so cheap. Dear father should have succeeded in that alliance. I suppose the attempt on Fuvur's life only months before alongside the Sangrians helped none either. Oh well. He is dead and I am here, as pathetic as here may be. The Council would not have harmed me, but what hope did I have where a Prince failed? Being stuck in the smaller chambers of court my entire life sounded drab. So I fled, the longsword hanging from my hip. A memory of the man I called father, and a reminder of whom I am to one day be. A young noble such as I may either join the church and prattle about the Gods, work for a scribe in some village so small only he can read for leagues around, or sell his blade. Fortunately I've ever so recently come across my own."

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil

[THE PRESENT]
Caerwyn serves under the Black Company, his primary loyalties laying with his lover Catherine and himself, though Sir Florian and Schmidt are fond friends. Peace suits him little.

[INTRODUCTION]
A cocky young man at the edge of adolescence, Caerwyn stands with superiority at a rather average 5'9. Meticulously styled, sandy brown hair belongs to an individual bearing the features of his ancestors with strength. He appears healthy, leaner in build. The green eyes of Caerwyn's father are a shared trait between the two. Boyish in face, lacking the rugged look of a man.

[FEATURES]
There is always something amusing within the room, and only Caerwyn can see it. At least that is what the perpetual smug look he wears would imply. Pride keeps a strong posture, though when seated the bastard has a tendency to lean. His voice is of a middling octave and he speaks with clarity.

[CLOTHING]
Riding gloves and boots of leather, once a high quality, now faded a slight from constant use. His trousers are of similar make and he wears a simple leather jerkin over a black long sleeved undershirt.

[WEAPONRY]
A hand-and-a-half sword hangs at his left hip in a plain scabbard. Next to it, a dagger.

[RELATIONSHIPS]
The major houses of the Anhalder valley will one day pay for their actions. A conflicting distinction, considering the majority of his friends are now of Anhalder make. Sir Florian and Wilhelm have proven to be steadfast companions and he intends to one day soon marry Catherine.

Last edited:

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
I've always liked when you write stories out. Very nice.
thanks they're actually easier for me to do than answering the 'personality:' portion of the character profile layout but serve the same purpose

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
he's not dead im just busy. some updates to keep things up to current time.