Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Call of Cthulhu

Is this the first time you heard of this game?

• Total voters

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I was wondering whether anyone has heard of and/or played the D&D similer Chaosium game Call of Cthulhu, based off the works of famous writer HP Lovecraft.

Sigurd Selmon

Lord of Altera
I've definitely heard of it, most times I bring up tabletop roleplaying when talking with my dad, the conversation eventually slips towards Call of Cthulhu.
Though I've not yet had the chance to play it, from what my dad says, it sounds like an awesome thing to play and I can not wait to do so at some point in the future :3

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
One of the coolest things is is that all you need is one dice! We could play this on the server, 90% of the game isn't even rolling.

And yes. It is awesome.

Last edited:

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
To all interested, I think it would be fun to do a game of this sometime. Not sure how those *angry glance over shoulder* Pathfinder players do it, but any scenario it would be quite good fun.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Rerailsouraus is over with Mich, so this is going to have to suffice.

(Credit to Baron for editing and Mich for da face)
image.jpg

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I suppose I'll be Keeper if no one else will. If we could get some more peeps it would be swell, though I could make a characture if no one else shall.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
I have decided upon what scenarios shall be played. For one of the three, one of the charectures must have a lover of some form, NPC or no.

Last edited:

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Allrighty, so here is how it shall work:
Character sheets will be posted in the convo,
Keeper will do all rolls because he is to paranoid for the honor system,
And I do pointout that, unlike D&D and unholy Pathfinder, you are in no way expected to survive to the end, so keep a few spare character ideas on hand.
And lastly, fighting the creatures of the mythos is not always (often never) the best course of action; when in doubt, run.

I will set up the convo soon. Like this post to be added to the convo (and therefore the game), and if you want to be in the second scenario but not the first (the third will be intertwined with them all), agree with this post.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
That makes three players. Sign ups end as sxoon as their characters are created. You can join later on for the second scenario.

Also worthy to point out, since we won't have real time as a factor it will all be turn based.

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
Important news! A slot has just opened and a new player may join. Any takers?

EDIT: Mucus got it.
...ohboy...

Ray1333

Lord of Altera
First scenario is three only...but...mmmm...speggetti...

I'll put you on list for second, or if one drops out soon.