Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Inactive Callisto

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper

Callisto
Southerner.

RACE

Human.

Male.

Twenty-three winters.

SEXUALITY

Heterosexual.

BIOGRAPHY

The plague of Skraag took a toll on the lives of most Alterans, the great migration the event of a lifetime for all the individuals who braved it. Aboard a lowly frigate, in a crowded corner, a band of misfortune torn strangers assisted a woman and her husband in giving birth to a small jaundiced baby in the late months of the year 2282. With complications, blood loss, and other scourges of peasantry, the infant’s mother died shortly after childbirth. The boy was almost left if not left for dead among starved rats and scarce sea rations, taken care of and nursed to health and fed only by the sacrifice of his father’s meals. When the Eastern lands were spotted, the pair was aboard the first dinghies to breach the shoreline. After the name of the vessel on which he was born, the father thought it only poetic to name his child “Callisto”.

Finding himself on the frontier of a new era as well as land, Callisto was raised in a nomadic fashion. Living on the outskirts of settlements in the wake of cities being built, he and his father scavenged the woods for food and money, selling the hides of beasts they hunt and milling lumber during seasons in which the wildlife seemed to diminish. The boy learned skills in archery, fletchery, tracking, and all around path-finding. Callisto was blessed with the ignorance of the inability to read or write, and his father did very little to correct the child’s bastardized common. By the time Storm’s Landing was erected, the boy and his old man took to selling wares out of a merchant’s stall, wherein Callisto heard first tale of the Gods and the old world, as well as the demons which lurked during the Era of Incursion. Innocence was reaped from the boy’s nature at a young age.

A few brief years prior to the Holy Wars, Callisto branched off from his home, beginning his travels through the land. He spent time in the company of bards, mercenaries, and traders alike, picking up tricks of the trade from every walk of life. His bed was any welcoming farmer’s hay loft, or a run-down tavern’s cot on the side of some decrepit highway. By the time the war occurred and the Gods returned, he’d spent some years trying to find a purpose and the answers to the greater questions, now having his faith restored. He feels excitement for the coming years, and the promise of future wealth and opportunity. The native Eastern-continenteer seeks adventure in his travels.

FEATURES

Being a tall, lean male, Callisto's figure is far from unaverage. Aside from his taller stature, the man’s features are graced with mild muscle tone, accompanying his peasant lifestyle. Hands rough and calloused, he works with them quite often, acquiring everyday contusions and cuts during his infrequent work schedule. Callisto's dreary blue eyes are beady and uneasy, in suit with his more rat-like features which contrast his fine diamond-edged jawline. His calves and thighs are muscular and flow against his slimmer frame, the task of constantly moving on foot a strain on the brawn of Callisto’s legs. He keeps his hair long, adorned with beads and faux gold. The wanderer maintains a finely trimmed beard, and often sports a grimace.

HEALTH

Alive.

Yes.

Physical Health
Slightly underweight, gaining fat and muscle mass.

Mental Health
Sane, self-esteem rising.

Disease
N/A.

Martial Status
Unmarried.

RELATIONS

Platonic Love
Romantic Love
Desire
Best Friend
Friend
Trusted
Neutral
Wary
Dislike
Hatred
Killed
Deceased

Catherine - "Genuinely a nice lass. My ears and time are open to you."

Joseph - "A friend, and an inspiring one. I have nothing but faith in our brotherhood."

Melarue - "Fed me on more than one occasion, invited me in off the street. I owe nothing less than my gratitude to the woman."

Otto - "A smart, courageous lad, skilled beyond his years."

Virnaak - "A man oddly similar to the nature of my own. If we don't grow to be at odds, I'd share a drink with you."

Vashti - "Quick and witty, your humor isn't lost on me. What others find abrasive I can see to be humorous."

Jaden - "A wise man, of few words."

Gilligan - "Sewed me up in the desert. How could I be opposed to him?"

Atticus - "We've had few encounters, but I promise I'll beat you in the next hand of cards, friend- with or without whiskey."

Luné - "I didn't intend to renounce my allegiance, only to return south. I hope there is no bad blood."

Volker - "Good man, a bit of an ass."

Elizabeth - "Quite a way with words, and confident. You're something else, though it is my better judgement to tread lightly."

The Black Companymen - "I've yet to find a quality of which isn't abrasive among the bunch."

Alison - ".. Did I have the nice hair?"

INVENTORY

+ Composite bow.

+ Gryphon-feather arrows.

+ Steel seax.

+ Steel bastard sword.

+ Light grey gambeson.

+ Green wool-laced cotton coat.

+ Brown cotton trousers.

+ Old, worn infantry boots.

+ White cotton blouse.

PERSONALITY

+ Melancholic.

+ Subjective.

+ Observant.

+ Complacent.

+ Pragmatic.

SKILLS

Expert

+ N/A.

Adept

+ Horseback riding.

+ Foresting.

Apprentice

+ Fishing.

+ Archery.

+ Fletching.

+ Tailory.

+ Swordfighting.

Novice

+ Reading/Writing/Arithmetic.

+ Cooking.

+ First Aid.

LIKES AND DISLIKES

Loves

+ Hiking.

+ Hunting.

+ Philanthropy. (Where he can afford it.)

+ Challenging tasks.

+ Drinking.

+ Plays/Theatrics.

+ Listening.

Dislike

+ Chiurgions.

+ Magic.

Hates

+ Pretentious nobles.

+ Outspoken peasants.

+ Legumes.

+ Kaiser scorpions.

QUOTES

N/A.

THEME SONGS

[Explicit.]

ART

View attachment 96970

Attachments

Last edited:

Omen13

IRL Visage Worshipper
if u ever need a real talented artist you should check out Samwych because i'm nothing other than overtly satisfied :^) / updates

callistWOAH (1).png