Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

[Campaign song] These times are dangerous

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
I made another song. This time about the Blight Campaign.
It is called; 'These times are dangerous'. I hope you enjoy! :)

,.~-/=\-~.,

Always watching, and when we talk it knows
Always lurking, out of sight in the unknown
Talking of the deep one, it will soon be the end of us
The year of the pinnacle, these times are dangerous

\ _ /
/=\
I cannot believe my eyes
Devils come from every side
There was a time of peace, of rest, of calm I’m sure
But unfortunately I can’t recall these times anymore.
/ -| |-\
\-| |- /
The black company fights on
Weapons raised, “Foes be gone!”
Strength of the people, this is us.
Beware ye monster, these times are dangerous!
\_ /
/=\

`'~-\_ /-~'`

To those wondering; "Year of the pinnacle???"
Years ending in 05 or 55: Year of Pinnacle - Taken from the Alteran Calendar of Itzzaboy 's thread.

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Why are there no bard characters out there singing these songs? I feel like there's cause for it.

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Why are there no bard characters out there singing these songs? I feel like there's cause for it.
Joe's something of a Bard but it seems poor if he were ever to perform that I steal the lyrics of Poof's song

Squidziod

Kid Charlemagne
Mystic
Retired Owner
Squidziod
Squidziod
LegendMystic
Poof should put them into the public domain, for cultural purposes. Make it some kind of. . . Alteran folk music or something. Maybe if the songs had an original IC artist that could be credited, "This is 'These Times are Dangerous' by X&Y"

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Joe's something of a Bard but it seems poor if he were ever to perform that I steal the lyrics of Poof's song
Poof should put them into the public domain, for cultural purposes. Make it some kind of. . . Alteran folk music or something. Maybe if the songs had an original IC artist that could be credited, "This is 'These Times are Dangerous' by X&Y"
I would feel honored and very happily surprised if IC characters were to use my lyrics :)
Perhaps you can quote it on "Bart the Bard" which could be the IC version of me, pretty much. Then we get credits where they are due and you can still use them.
I think it's a good idea of Squidziod to say; the Alteran songs I make will be in public domain for cultural purposes. Alteran folk music all the way! As long as people are able to trace it back to my original, I'm all a-go for that idea :)
(My youtube channel has a section; Minecraft roleplay songs, where all my songs are collected into a playlist, for future reference :) )

P.S. I was having the worst day I've had in months today and your reactions and ideas on this thread made this day so much better. Thank you so much, you have no idea!