Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Can someone design a book cover for me?

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am currently working on writing a novel called "Bloodlines" and i need someone to design a cover for me.
The book is about a boy, in present day, who lives in a terrible home with an abusive mother and no father.
One day a man that would appear to be an assassin, is hired to exterminate this boy (his name is not decided yet). The boy barely makes it alive, and when he does, he realizes he has to leave. So he finally escapes the town.
On his journy he runs into a man. The man explains to the boy that he is a descendant of a very ancient hero. This hero discovered something immense, but was dead before he could share it with the world. His descendants can discover what it was by following in his footsteps, basically through their bloodlines. The man also explains that he is his brother, and he is immortal.

The man teaches the boy to use his powers. His powers basically make him like a god when using a sword, or a bow and arrow. It is almost as if his weapons have magical properties.

His powers are so strong he can take down a man with an m4a1 assault rifle with just his sword, head to head.

An organization known as the "Loex" want to make sure that secret never gets out. And they have the money to hire an entire army against the boy and the man.

Anyone can attempt to make a cover (front and back) and it can be anything you want, there are no limits. Just as long as it says "Bloodlines" "Written by: Robert Sage Moore" and "Cover by: your name" on it.

I might be able to conjure up a reward for the winning cover. Nothing to big but nothing to small :)

let me know if you plan to try, thanks my friends!

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Thats fine.
Even if you don't make a full cover, atleast general depictions can be a big help.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
The size of a word document, for it is an Ebook, not a physical book.
I am sure it might be slightly down sized when converted to a pdf document but that shouldn't affect quality.

itsemiel

Lord of Altera
Pronouns
They/Them
Could you give me most important sentence that the man who trains the boy says in the book? It has to be something very important to the book, but not a spoiler. This way people will be more attracted to read it.

toughguyrm

Loyal Servant of Altera
Could you give me most important sentence that the man who trains the boy says in the book? It has to be something very important to the book, but not a spoiler. This way people will be more attracted to read it.
That is a bit of a toughy. He says alot of important things, and the most important ones do not make much sense in one sentence alone.
Either...
"Our ancestor left the fate of mankind in our hands, what you do with that fate is up to you."
or
"The world is on the verge of self destruction, and only the books can change that."
or even,
"If you die, the world dies. If you live, your devoting your life to keep the world alive."

if you don't like those, theres probably about a hundred other good quotes.