• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Cap does Pixel Art

Cap

Lord of Altera
i don't take commissions and even if i did i don't do medieval art so it wouldn't work on the server

what i do is pixel art tanks. eventually going to expand to ships and planes too, but i don't understand modern ships enough to draw them and i'm still terrible at curves so planes are a bit out of my reach

drawn for an off-server online friend's world building project. don't look at the treads, because they're incredibly frustrating to draw

current project, inspired by the Comet and the Tiger. working at a different scale in an attempt to include more detail

Cap

Lord of Altera

i get Sherman vibes even though i'm trying to make a Tiger / Comet hybrid still. i blame the fact that i started this drawing with the mounted gun which is obviously an American 12.7

Cap

Lord of Altera

i didn't finish the line art but i'm almost there

suspiciously lacking a drive sprocket because i haven't figured out how i want to do it yet. also the suspension doesn't actually work the way i drew it but pretend you can't see that part

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I like big guns. I also feel that it's a bit too big of a bore for the long 88-esque gun I was going for. Maybe I'll change that before I colour it.
My problem with it is entirely based on imagining its size inside the turret to remain balanced :p