Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Cap does Pixel Art

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
i don't take commissions and even if i did i don't do medieval art so it wouldn't work on the server

what i do is pixel art tanks. eventually going to expand to ships and planes too, but i don't understand modern ships enough to draw them and i'm still terrible at curves so planes are a bit out of my reach

Last edited:

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

i get Sherman vibes even though i'm trying to make a Tiger / Comet hybrid still. i blame the fact that i started this drawing with the mounted gun which is obviously an American 12.7

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

i didn't finish the line art but i'm almost there

suspiciously lacking a drive sprocket because i haven't figured out how i want to do it yet. also the suspension doesn't actually work the way i drew it but pretend you can't see that part

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend

i couldn't sleep so i finished it

will probably polish the line art and see about colouring tomorrow

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
That's really good actually! The Comet Tiger's gun might be slightly too long.
I like big guns. I also feel that it's a bit too big of a bore for the long 88-esque gun I was going for. Maybe I'll change that before I colour it.

MRPolo13

The Arbiter of the Gods
I like big guns. I also feel that it's a bit too big of a bore for the long 88-esque gun I was going for. Maybe I'll change that before I colour it.
My problem with it is entirely based on imagining its size inside the turret to remain balanced :p

Cap

Lord of Altera
Legend
My problem with it is entirely based on imagining its size inside the turret to remain balanced :p
Who needs balance when you only need to fire once to delete enemy tanks? ;)

I did end up reducing it for the coloured version.