Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Caravan raid

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
You've heard of the latest caravan heading out from port silver, directed for a northern city, wich name remains unknown, though, you also heard rumours someone's gonna attack this said caravan

Hello guys, you all know me..

This is a little event I came up with, serving two purposes

1. Getting Harmaa more known around Altera
2. explaining a legit way how Harmaa got it's stuff..

And yeah, ofcourse fun, we need people as guards for the caravan, The initiates of Harmaa will be at my side

This will be rp

This will be where Harmaa wins..

Though, if you want to make a secondary character, you're allowed, we'll kill everyone, except for one, where I have a little surprise for.

Also, money/building materials/other stuffs are always welcome..

Signing up for guard

Ign name:
Timezone:

That's all you have to answer

Date and stuff is coming up.

Mist away.

~Violent~
{This event welcomes violence or is PvP based. Loss of life/character may occur.}

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
Ohhhh my word. I am very excited for this. Harmaa get to show everyone how badass they are. I'm so excited that I evolved.

-K10

MrMilker

Legend of Altera
I would join but I don't want my character to die :(
It would be very greedy of me to decidedly be the one who lives (and the surprise will probably end in death anyways:p)

Great Idea! Hope to be in more of your events in the future!

Menel

Carpet Monkey
count my alt as temp char in, if i am available at the time and date you want to hold the event ;)

(still need to poke a staff-member to whitelist my alt <.<)

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
It would be very greedy of me to decidedly be the one who lives (and the surprise will probably end in death anyways:p)

count my alt as temp char in, if i am available at the time and date you want to hold the event ;)

(still need to poke a staff-member to whitelist my alt <.<)
You can make secondary characters for events

Thanks Menel

Menel

Carpet Monkey
i would ofc play one of the guards. i would prefer the position of the one that gets away though xD i want to run around in PS and tell everyone, maybe i even make a scene at the court :heart:

mistaahh

Lord of Altera
i would ofc play one of the guards. i would prefer the position of the one that gets away though xD i want to run around in PS and tell everyone, maybe i even make a scene at the court :heart:
Oh, you'd be able to run, but you'll be horribly scarred..

K9

Triangles are my favourite shape
Crafter
Retired Staff
K9_Diarmuid
K9_Diarmuid
Crafter
I think whomever does live will do something similar.

-K9

Mario Mluigifish

Lord of Altera
IGN: mariomluigifish/yubnub
Timezone: GMT
Only will attend if I can make time when it is set.

You aren't even whitelisted on the server...
And even if you were, you could just make a new skin and alt for the event.