Catena's Art Bank

Catena

Legend of Altera
i stayed home from school because of the snow so i decided to waste my time by spending the whole day on this photo study haHA

i also got inspired by the way Elz draws skin so i started experimenting with brushes and stuff and i really like the results!

Ruu

Lord of Altera
Blessed
Syphei
Syphei
Blessed
i stayed home from school because of the snow so i decided to waste my time by spending the whole day on this photo study haHA

i also got inspired by the way Elz draws skin so i started experimenting with brushes and stuff and i really like the results!
That is some nice shading bb

Vincentius

Spleen's Goblin
Mentor
Vinsintius
Vinsintius

I thought this was a photograph at first glance, so great job to you.

Catena

Legend of Altera
ok so i don't feel like redoing this but if it did: i'd change her red bra & underwear to a lighter coral-ish color, and i'd make her hair sleeker and less poofy. i really like how i drew her skirt and hands, though.

this is based on florence + the machines "big god" mv. it's really cool and i really recommend yall check it out if you have the time.