• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Catena's Art Bank

Catena

Legend of Altera
sketchhhh

I'm drawing Azariah next then the Roichstead's if I still feel like drawing today.

I'll be participating in Inktober. I don't have anything planned but I mean I'll just wing it. I won't give up within the first week this time eeeee

Last edited:

Catena

Legend of Altera
yes hello this is maelin. i might try to fix it later, because she didn't quite turn out how i would've liked, but this is neato for now.

edit: lil fix

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Greyscale Azariah is done! :) (after weeks of procrastination) Asirel Luik
I really enjoy this style from you.. The improvement is crazyyyyyy.
While the facial proportions for this one look nice and fit into the whole blurby-esqueness with highlights, I'd recommend checking out facial proportion measurements for some of your others (like the one you just posted, hehe.) I especially love the lips and nose on this one... eheyeyeyeyuh.

Catena

Legend of Altera
I really enjoy this style from you.. The improvement is crazyyyyyy.
While the facial proportions for this one look nice and fit into the whole blurby-esqueness with highlights, I'd recommend checking out facial proportion measurements for some of your others (like the one you just posted, hehe.) I especially love the lips and nose on this one... eheyeyeyeyuh.
Oo Thank you! I think that one is one of my favorites heh.
I have to agree that my proportions are almost always off. Eyes too big, nose too long etc etc. I do try to use reference pictures when I draw so that the faces don't end up looking too wonky, but they always end up looking like picasso anyway grr. I will definitely work on my facial proportions a lot more though! :D

Electric

Lord of Altera
I remember in a post you said you can't draw men x3
I challenge you to draw Althalos, since your art is really getting rather beautiful.
Payment can be provided if needed, can start a convo if more info is required ^-^

LordCreepington

Loyal Servant of Altera
I challenge you to draw Althalos, since your art is really getting rather beautiful.
Payment can be provided if needed, can start a convo if more info is required ^-^
I do agree with your comment. And her remark of cannot draw men I find hard to believe, her picture of Stephiir was amazing.

Catena

Legend of Altera
I do agree with your comment. And her remark of cannot draw men I find hard to believe, her picture of Stephiir was amazing.
Thank you so much! :heart: my ego iS HUGE now
o boy I can definitely try