Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Catena's Art Bank

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
i want to apologize, i have a stomach bug so i'm not feeling up to getting commissions done atm. i'll start working on them again whenever my illness subsides (sometime next week probably). i am so so sorry ;-;

Blorbis83

Lord of Altera
Legend
Pronouns
He/Him
Blorbis83
Blorbis83
Legend
i want to apologize, i have a stomach bug so i'm not feeling up to getting commissions done atm. i'll start working on them again whenever my illness subsides (sometime next week probably). i am so so sorry ;-;
It's fine! The only sickness we should be seeing is your art..
Because..it's sick..af...

I'm so sorry. I'll go to my bad-pun corner now.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
How to request
Character profile (or a detailed description of the character) along with any specifications you might have regarding a pose or anything like that.

I should probably make a format uhh I'll do that whenever I get the chance.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
if anyone else would like art, the following form could either be PMed to me to posted in this thread. ^-^

Forum Name:
Character Profile / A detailed description of the character:
Any references?:
Pose?:
Greyscale and/or Color?:
Full body, waist up, or portrait?:
Other:

Cymic_

Better than sliced bread
Legend
Forum Name: Cymic_
Character Profile / A detailed description of the character: The Drunken King
Any references?: Outfit ref, minus the shield. Crown, hook and steel fist, and jewelry ref as well.~
Facial ref, yis stubble and eyebrows be blackish, rather patchy on the facial hair.
Another Cymic outfit ref
Pose?: Cymic standing behind Emeric, with a left hand on his shoulder, Azariah standing next to Cymic, Emeric in front. Lemme poke the other two for refs.
Greyscale and/or Color?: Greyscale or color works
Full body, waist up, or portrait?: Full body preferred, but it's three characters, so i don't mind waist up.
Other:

The Cinnaroll

The Cinnamon Roll
Very Sweet
Legend
Retired Staff
Pronouns
She/Her, They/Them
Asirel_Luik
Asirel_Luik
Sweetheart
Any references?: Outfit ref, minus the shield. Crown, hook and steel fist, and jewelry ref as well.~
Facial ref, yis stubble and eyebrows be blackish, rather patchy on the facial hair.

Another Cymic outfit ref

Pose?: Cymic standing behind Emeric, with a left hand on his shoulder, Azariah standing next to Cymic, Emeric in front. Lemme poke the other two for refs.
Full body, waist up, or portrait?: Full body preferred, but it's three characters, so i don't mind waist up.
Other:
Pffft. Boy she knows my reference.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero

Another Cymic outfit ref

Other:
okie! will do!