Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Catena's Art Bank

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero

So, I've been drawing a lot lately, but about 2 days ago Paint Tool Sai wouldn't open. I was googling it for a while, and none of the solutions that worked for other people worked for me. I even tried reinstalling it, but it wouldn't even let me install it again. So, now I'm using Krita, and it is so difficult to get the hang of. And I don't even think it has a blur tool ;-; Send help.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
Did a thing

Also, I might start doing requests/commissions soon since I've been drawing a lot and I'm on summer vacation starting Saturday sooooo... I'll probably make a commissions thread sometime next week if I do want to start.

EDIT: Drew a leeel bit more

Last edited:

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
I drew Charvyn!
When u forget she's a forest elf so u accidently make her ear round but its 3am and u wanna sleep so ur like ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
improvement is great! your proportions and shading especially I've already seen vast improvements on.

i'll be watching...............................