Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Catena's Art Bank

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
a buncha my friend's characters weeps this took me so long

i might do this for characters on hollowworld. maybe. who knows.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
i stayed home from school because of the snow so i decided to waste my time by spending the whole day on this photo study haHA

i also got inspired by the way Elz draws skin so i started experimenting with brushes and stuff and i really like the results!

Ruu Darling

ʕ •́؈•̀ ₎
Aware Single
Legend
Retired Staff
RuuDarling
RuuDarling
Single
i stayed home from school because of the snow so i decided to waste my time by spending the whole day on this photo study haHA

i also got inspired by the way Elz draws skin so i started experimenting with brushes and stuff and i really like the results!
That is some nice shading bb

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover

I thought this was a photograph at first glance, so great job to you.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
ok so i don't feel like redoing this but if it did: i'd change her red bra & underwear to a lighter coral-ish color, and i'd make her hair sleeker and less poofy. i really like how i drew her skirt and hands, though.

this is based on florence + the machines "big god" mv. it's really cool and i really recommend yall check it out if you have the time.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
watchmojo is counting down the top 10 things that may shock you, #1: i do a lot more traditional work now! i still dibble dabble in digital art, but acrylic paint is *chefs kiss*

here are some of my favorites from the past year
art1.jpgart2.jpgart3.jpg

Rygan

Deathblade
Evil
Rygan_Deathblade
Rygan_Deathblade
Evil
Holy shit, I remember the art from the first page primarily. You've really grown and your effort's paid off. Great art.

Catena

Lord of Altera
Hero
Catena
Catena
Hero
reworking this idiot bc she needs it
also im still figuring out a reason why shes been gone for so long SKDKFJS escaped to the woods for some r&r? sure