Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Cedlas

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
Come engage me with everything and anything!
Name: Cedlas
Other Names: Ced.
Titles: Guardsman
Race: Forest Elf
Sexuality: Straight
Current Residence:
Relationship Status: Single and ready to mingle
Social Status: Commoner
Physical Appearance:
Height: 6'5
Weight: 195
Eye Color: Green
Skin Color: Light Brown
Distinguishing Features: He has tattoos on his arm, Green Eyes, tall height.
An L cut into his back, usually covered by his clothing
Build of Body: Strong Gymnast
Hair Color: Brown
Complexion: What would you expect from someone who spends their life in the sun?
Posture: Never found to be slouching
Is Seen By Others As: Charming, Idiotic, Dangerous, Cunning, Moronic, Intelligent, reckless, Untrustworthy,
People call him "Jax Blessed", Not any special titles
Scars: A chunk of his shoulder is missing, a large L is carved into his back.
Voice: He has a low voice, melodical and calm.

Personality:
Dislikes: Hypocrites, Wasting anything, Ignorance, and low lives.
Strengths: Quick thinker, willing to learn about anything, strong warrior, intelligent.

Weaknesses: Dislikes authority, Blunt, shortsighted, Lack of traditional morales, Prentiousness, and
Fears: Failing​
Values: Cedlas values attaining wisdom, and using that wisdom to guide his strength. He lacks compassion for many. He values change, knowledge and history.
Education: He has no formal education. He knows basic math skills, and above basic medical knowledge.
Languages: Elven, Common, beginning to learn Fae.
General Attitude: *Shrug*
Religious Inclination: Cedlas follows Theodra, and won't change.
General Sociability: He is usually very sociable. He will always strike a conversation with a good-looking lady, to an unintelligible brute. He just loves conversation.
Alignment: Chaotic Good

Short Term Goals:
Be friendlier
Put himself out there

Long Term Goals:
Ascend in the ranks of House Wise
Find some more friends

Possessions:
Wardrobe: Different kinds of cloaks and simple clothes. His wardrobe lacks anything of high end value.
Jewelry: None
Pets/Animals: A Grey horse, and a grey Owl
Owned Homes: One in Aelmere, but unofficially.
Carried Inventory: Longsword, Warbow, Quiver, research notes, vials of crude poison, salves, couple of radiants.
General Inventory:
General Wealth: Impoverish

Health:
Injuries: None
Sleeping Habits: Alone
Energy Levels: Very controlled, casual, and comfortable. You'd be lucky to see him out of his comfort zone.
Eating Habits: Eats what he hunts
Unhealthy Habits: He doesn't eat a lot.

Combat:
Peaceful or violent: Cedlas is currently a guard, he will not provoke a fight. (But he will be down for a fight at any time.)
Weaponry: Round Shield, Longsword, quiver, warbow, daggers hidden on his figure. Steel maile, and gambeson.
Combat Training: He has had no professional teacher, he has taught himself most of what he knows.
Training & Skills
Longsword skills: Cedlas is rusty.
Archery: He is confident in his skills, but learned to not be too confident. His aim is superb, trumping many, probably one of the best. Comfortably he can move and shoot, using the right side of the bow.
He secretly trains his speedshooting, which with a warbow, is hard. Everyday he treks into the woods, practicing holding arrows in his firing hand. He has managed to accurately fire 3 in a row, and hold three in his hand.
Arming Sword skills: Cedlas is sharp with the blade, being able to use it like an extension of his own arm.
Medical Skills: While not a doctor, he can treat basic wounds.
His knowledge of herbs certainly helps him.

Cedlas is a skrimisher, and therefore is used to fighting alone, not in groups. In his time in the leigon he honed his skill with the bow, his skill with his sneaking, and his skill with an arming sword and a round shield.

Other Trivia:
Favorite Types of Food: Venison
Favorite Types of Drink: Tea
Hobbies/Pastimes: Being in nature, observing plants, and Conversation.
Favorite Colors: Blue

Relationships:
Bump with your char name for a relationship

Familial Love:

Romantic Love:

Friends with:

Friendly towards:

Dislikes:

Wary Of: Humans, Makani, Caparii
Art:

Last edited:

Maestroart

Loyal Servant of Altera
I am happy.. at least one person put Elion as a trusted friend and not hated, disliked, or unsure..

yaaaay..

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
"Wary Of: Not Rangers, Elves, and Caparii."
That's the list of things he's not wary of?

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
I mean- I know some Rangers that could mess your stuff up, and Sigurd is an Elf himself.

Iunno man- little broad.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
Bit of a issue-

If I recall correctly Tantara was bit and scratched at his throat, you were saying it was his shoulder.

Swiftspear

Lord of Altera
Bit of a issue-

If I recall correctly Tantara was bit and scratched at his throat, you were saying it was his shoulder.
The Dm asked me if it was shoulder or throat, and because of it not being higher than 10, I said it was shoulder. If it was a throat bite, then I would have to ask the DM if I misinterpreted his question.

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
The Dm asked me if it was shoulder or throat, and because of it not being higher than 10, I said it was shoulder. If it was a throat bite, then I would have to ask the DM if I misinterpreted his question.
Elz