Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished [30 dec] The Cave Crawl [Chance on lore item!]

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Geology items - RolePlay - Fighting Monsters - Treasure - Creatures
Books - Challenges - Cake - Cave - Lore Item Loot - Lore Creatures

"Why have you come here?"
VIOLENT
[Grounds of time dungeon 2/4]

I'd like to invite you to join me on a cave crawl.
If you want to know about this event IC, please find the dungeon site IC or talk to someone who's been there before!
Make sure you don't pass further down than where the sign says: "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
I won't be joining with a character, but I'll be DMing this time!
Since last time there were around 20 people joining, I've made the rooms a bit bigger this time ;)

I won't say too much about it, for the sake of the event, but I can tell you this: this event will entail:
Geologically interesting items, interesting creatures, fighting dangerous creatures, and getting to the end of it all alive for one purpose: Getting the key to the next dungeon.
Teamwork is required.

There will be NEW monsters from the most recent lore!!

DETAILS:

• TIME AND DATE: 30th of december, 21:00h GMT / 4pm EST (subject to change)
  • MEETING PLACE: Burglarshire's Pillar-Square (Walk west from spawn along the road / river)
  • TO SIGN UP for this event, leave a comment saying: "Sticks and stones may break my concentration."
  • It is a big quest and will take possibly 2 - 3 hours to complete. Take this into account.
  • You all have permissions to build/destroy and use levers/buttons/pressure-plates etc. YET! You may not use these permissions for the duration of this quest unless otherwise specified.
  • For those with shaders while playing: Bring a torch for awesome experience.
  • For those without shaders: Put your brightness to 'moody'
  • During the event it is very important not to rush into a room. I'll say this once: If you do not proceed carefully into rooms, there is a chance your character dies instantly. So, be careful.
  • important message: This event will use ROLLING DICE as a way of combat RP. I am not hosting this event to watch people get into arguments about fighting with emoting and what not. If the beast you fight is weak, it'll get a rolling penalty. If it's strong, it'll get a rolling upgrade. I'm a fair DM, never overpowered, and good at hosting fights using dice. Ask liam, brit or jasper if you don't believe it ;)
    Characters will not die based on rolls, but may be hurt as far as you consent for it.
    Since some of the monsters will be Roleplayed by players who own the lore, they may choose to not use dice instead. But this is up to them.

THE AFTERMOVIE:

Last edited:

Lily_

Lord of Altera
Mystic
LillithLil_
LillithLil_
LegendMystic
Geology items - RolePlay - Fighting Monsters - Treasure - Creatures
Books - Challenges - Cake - Cave - Lore Item Loot

"Why have you come here?"
[Grounds of time dungeon 2/4]

I'd like to invite you to join me on a cave crawl.
If you want to know about this event IC, please find the dungeon site IC.
Make sure you don't pass the site saying: "UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
I won't be joining with a character, but I'll be DMing this time!
Since last time there were around 20 people joining, I've made the rooms a bit bigger this time ;)

I won't say too much about it, for the sake of the event, but I can tell you this: this event will entail:
Geologically interesting items, interesting creatures, fighting dangerous creatures, and getting to the end of it all alive for one purpose: Getting the key to the next dungeon.
Teamwork is required.

DETAILS:

• TIME AND DATE: 29th of december, 21:00h BST / 2pm EST (subject to change)
  • TO SIGN UP for this event, leave a comment saying: "Sticks and stones may break my concentration."
  • It is a big quest and will take possibly 2 - 3 hours to complete. Take this into account.
  • You all have permissions to build/destroy and use levers/buttons/pressure-plates etc. YET! You may not use these permissions for the duration of this quest unless otherwise specified.
  • For those with shaders while playing: Bring a torch for awesome experience.
  • For those without shaders: Put your brightness to 'moody'
  • During the event it is very important not to rush into a room. I'll say this once: If you do not proceed carefully into rooms, there is a chance your character dies instantly. So, be careful.
  • important message: This event will use ROLLING DICE as a way of combat RP. I am not hosting this event to watch people get into arguments about fighting with emoting and what not. If the beast you fight is weak, it'll get a rolling penalty. If it's strong, it'll get a rolling upgrade. I'm a fair DM, never overpowered, and good at hosting fights using dice. Ask liam, brit or jasper if you don't believe it ;)
As long as I don't have a charater death based from rolls, I'm fine with it.
"Sticks and stones may break my concentration."

Jazzper

Hi [Unsuspecting Comment], I'm Jazzper
Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend

Sticks and stones may break my concentration

I'm a fair DM, never overpowered, and good at hosting fights using dice. Ask liam, brit or jasper if you don't believe it ;)
Can confirm! He only kills you once

Luam

friendly neighborhood inquisitor
Legend
Retired Staff
SirLiam1124
SirLiam1124
Legend
Sticks and stones may break my concentration.

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
Azgir needs to be there again for person-throwing and puzzle-solving
It's a must

Jazzper

Legend
Blessed
Jasper151627237
Jasper151627237
Legend
She can flyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Narvendel

Lord of Altera
Sticks and stones may break my concentration, but Combat Casting will make it a successful save.

Going as Tei this time, though, instead of Desmond.

Bartooliinii

An Alteran Bard
Patron
Retired Staff
Pronouns
He/Him
Slimy_Froggy
Slimy_Froggy
Patron
Changed a thing: Some of the monsters are RP'ed by players owning the monster's lore, so they may decide to not use dice as CRP, but that's up to them.