Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Builds

KingDuffyz

Loyal Servant of Altera
Post links or pictures or even wright out the builds to your favourite or just random builds for your characters in Skyrim. Heres a video of one of my favourites.

KingDuffyz

Loyal Servant of Altera
I made a level 47 khajit assassin. One shotted EVERYTHING. (On Master) I would get 30x stabbing damage with my daedric daggers that each have two enchants. :p

KingDuffyz

Loyal Servant of Altera
I highly reccomend going on Youtube and looking at all of "TrendKiLLv01's" character creation builds. Great videos with great description.

Spark

Broken
i recently made a Khajit character, I made a rule that I wouldn't loot any armour from anyone I killed unless they were a Khajit too and I wouldn't fast travel anywhere.

I play on expert because it's the most balanced and realistic difficulty option without modding because the damage ratio is 1:1 or something close.

I only use bows, illusion, small weapons and light armour.

Spark

Broken
KingDuffyz said:
Going to be fun running across the map :D
Because of the armour looting rule it's quite handy riding/walking everywhere, find lots of ore veins and animals :D

One thing that has been on my mind alot, I have never got far in main questline except with my first nord character, so I was wondering, do dragon shouts sound different depending on race/gender?

KingDuffyz

Loyal Servant of Altera
No all the dragon shouts sound the same. I think... Brb going to check. From what I found they all stay the same other then female and male. I strongly reccomend playing through the campaign. Great fun in the campaign but for me I found playing through the campaign I leveled up quite a bit.