Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character pictures - Save one post two

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Post Interesting pics of characters.

RULES

1.) If they are already being used for a character /IN HOLLOWWORLD/ please put that under the picture so no one else uses it for there character.

2.) If OC (Content you drew yourself) Please state, and understand these may be used for a character here in HW or D&D or something.

3.) IF YOU SAVE ONE YOU MUST POST TWO!

Last edited:

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
I have a folder. Of 1600 fantasy pictures. 80% of random characters, 20% of locations. *Rubs hands together* I LIKE this thread.

jbiEIovcbdm6ge_e.jpg
OC- At least I don't think anyone uses this picture.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I have a folder. Of 1600 fantasy pictures. 80% of random characters, 20% of locations. *Rubs hands together* I LIKE this thread.

View attachment 61489
OC- At least I don't think anyone uses this picture.
I have the same thing! Been using it for D&D for the last 5 years. Its nearing 5gigs XD

Between the two of us Im sure we can make this thread last awile.

Cloadstone.jpg

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Ooooh, so excite. I started compiling these pictures back in... I guess maybe 2008? 2009? I wish I could remember where I found them all, credit artists and all that. But before I thought to do all that, I just sort of saved and went on.

I'm also not going to post my favorites that I might use as characters one day. :p

ab7f890f734b4d7a914facce314d69ac.jpg
OC as far as I know

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
Ooooh, so excite. I started compiling these pictures back in... I guess maybe 2008? 2009? I wish I could remember where I found them all, credit artists and all that. But before I thought to do all that, I just sort of saved and went on.

I'm also not going to post my favorites that I might use as characters one day. :p

View attachment 61491
OC as far as I know
Oh when I said OC I ment just stuff you yourself drew. I know there are alot of amazing Artiests here in Hollowworld so I wanted them to be able to post there own work if they wanted to.

7 fingers.jpg

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
Gosh I already saved one..

cloaked_man_mostly_done_by_zeldat-d3g0om2.jpg
gift_commission__aleych_by_shideh-d35sjxn.jpg
Both were once used for Roran but I don't use them anymore so they are free to be used.

BrianAT16

The Brainz
Legend
Retired Staff
LeStrangest
LeStrangest
Legend
69102812bf5502c303d814ed3a4e087d.jpg
f9e01fa8d359afb3bc21f2d5d0e90e39.jpg
Bottom one was planned for a silver elf character I had an idea for but I don't think I need any new chars right now. x3