Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character Profile: Fiona

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Adventure log:
?, ?

Party Members:
Raindes, Priest and party leader
Equipment: Wool robe, satchel, two carrots, a torch

Quest:
Pray at the Temple and say hello to a friend.

Results:
Failure

Overview of events:
After traveling with my friends from Eresse all the way to Port Silver, and back!
I remember I forgot to pray at the temple!
So I rushed back, and in my haste forgot to pack sensibly for the journey ahead.
On the way there I got hungry, so I ate the two carrots I had left over from our previous adventure...
And then...
I heard Mheagan's voice when I got to town... I looked but couldn't find her, so I checked the Naught. Som was there... said Mheagan was outside...
Scradrac had accosted her... I'm not really sure what it was about, but... So I approached them, and I guess he noticed me or something...
Samara always said how bad I am at hiding and sneaking around...
I scolded him for handling my friend roughly, and for not keeping a better eye on his child...
He left in a huff, and I went to the temple.
I prayed there...
Oh... I forgot to bring an offering... I remember now...
I apologized, and was going to come back with something...
And then I remembered I had forgotten to check on the grump...
I remember walking ...through the woods? I think...
End Adventure.

Last edited:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Adventure log: Plan C. Never pick plan c.
3, 13th of Snowdown 2259

Party Members:
Raindes, priest and party leader ( @mucusBONES )
Equipment: Wool robe, satchel, some carrots, a torch, a stick"Skraaglings's Stick" ( @dUMMY )
Somnastra, ranger ( @Somnastra )
Equipment: Heavy clothing, bow, arrows, quiver
Mheagan, Mheagan ( @TurtlePrada )
Equipment: Heavy cloak, food
Samara, child (@Delta_61251 )
Equipment: Light clothing
Athryl, alchemist ( @IceandFire )
Equipment: Medium clothing, "potion"(presumed alcohol)
Tybalt, sword guy ( @Tybalt )
Equipment: Heavy clothing, food, sword

Quest:
Go to the Naught and post a message on the board.

Results:
Failure

Overview of events:
After gathering the members of Eresse by the campfire, introducing everyone to everyone, Raindes presented the group with a choice.
Plan A.
Plan B.
Plan C.
Ahtryl, Tybalt, Samara, and Somnastra all picked plan C.
Mheagan wisely picked a different plan, plan B.
Knowing what the plans were Raindes wanted A...
Plan C:
Go to the naught and post a message.
Should have been an easy quest.
So the crew assembled at the docks, except Mheagan who had to powder her nose or something again.
Samara, Tybalt, Samara, and Somnastra all hopped into boats and proceeded to play "bumper boats" with one another, which only resulted in the destruction of their rafts.
Rain wisely had wood stored nearby and was able to built new boats for everyone...
Eventually... Mheagan returned and the crew was able to depart... poorly...
Tybalt, oh so wisely, continued to play bumper boats... wrecking everyone else's rafts...
So, the party became dispersed but was able to regroup at the Crossroads Inn.
But due to lollygagging and goofing off the party missed the last set of horses and had to walk the rest of the way to Port Silver.
Shortly after leaving the Crossroads, Athryl started coughing up blood, and fainted.
Raindes was able to revive him though, whereupon he took a swig of his "potion" (suspected to be alcohol).
At this point Samara vocalized that she was tired and her feet hurt, so Somnastra carried her.
OVERLOAD WARNING: Somnastra is carrying extra weight due to a child, cannot assist the party until the child is set down.
Shortly after, Tybalt ran to a small cluster of trees and started swinging wildly with his sword. It was suspected that he may be of loose sanity.
Mhegan continued to complain how she hated everything and everyone and didn't share her food.
Raindes sat down and ate a carrot leisurely.
After several leagues the crew came upon an arena... Raindes was excited to see it and rushed inside, followed closely by Athryl and Tybalt.
After gawking for a moment Raindes pulled out a stick playfully, the boys also pulled out sticks...
They began to playfully attack one another, and Raindes freaked out, dropped her stick, and ran.
A short time later she was able to regroup with the party and the trek continued.
Upon coming to the boardwalk near Port Silver, Tybalt decided to climb the cliff face. Further confirming suspicions about his sanity...
The crew pressed onward, and finally made it to the Naught Tavern.
Raindes asked if anyone knew how to post a message on the board, and the party told her she needed paper and writing ink... which she did not have.
Athryl volunteered to take Raindes to the APS where they sold such an item... But he was more excited about his new shop, and dragged Raindes there...
Tybalt apparently followed, but was more excited to go explore some tunnels...
Party Lost: Tybalt, Athryl
At this point Raindes hopelessly lost sight of the two, and returned to the Naught Tavern without the paper and ink.
Upon entering she was immediately told that Samara was upstairs and needed to be checked on.
The door was locked.
Raindes tried in vain to open the door, and then persuaded Mheagan to try opening it.

Mheagan apparently has no skill whatsoever at turning doorknobs because she would up spraining her wrist.
The commotion of the two unsuccessfully attempting to open the door caught the attention of Somnastra, who came upstairs just as Mheagan rushed out.
After quickly assessing the situation, Som decided breaking the door down would be the best bet.

She barreled heedlessly doorwards ... Raindes plowed behind her...
The weight of both of them was enough to cause the lock to fail...
But the weight of of both of them was also enough to cause Som's shoulder to fail... it came out of the socket...
After opening the door they discovered that Samara had opened the window and left...
The two went outside, where Raindes saw Samara on the roof, and whispered to Somnastra to go up and fetch her. The torrential downpour that was occurring should be mentioned at this point.
Somnastra tried in vain to get Samara to come inside...
Suddenly the rain cleared and the sun came out.
Raindes praised the sun.
After the failure, Raindes went up, fetched Samara, and brought the child to the docks.
Party Lost: Samara
Deciding that the plan was awash, Raindes regathered the remaining crew and departed, on foot, for Eresse.
Raindes saw Mheagan was still nursing her hand, so attempted to help. Raindes did nothing more than make Mheagan's hand a bit more uncomfortable.
Mheagan rushed ahead, grumbling about the walk, and children, and Moor Elves..
Party Lost: Mheagan
Somnastra stayed closed to Raindes...
After getting past the boardwalk, Raindes decided she would try to help Somnastra with her shoulder...
Instead of pushing the joint back into the socket, Raindes pulled it and made it far worse...
They continued on to Sorrowstown in silence.
The two made it to the campfire in Eresse with little other incident, where they regrouped with Mheagan.
Party Acquired: Mheagan
End Adventure.

Last edited:

IceandFire

The Alchemist
Staff member
Admin
Good
Pronouns
He/Him
icefire120
icefire120
Good
Adventure log: Plan C. Never pick plan c.
3, 13th of Snowdown 2259

Party Members:
Raindes, priest and party leader ( @mucusBONES )
Equipment: Wool robe, satchel, some carrots, a torch
Somnastra, ranger ( @Somnastra )
Equipment: Heavy clothing, bow, arrows, quiver
Mheagan, Mheagan ( @TurtlePrada )
Equipment: Heavy cloak, food
Samara, child (@Delta_61251 )
Equipment: Light clothing
Athryl, alchemist ( @IceandFire )
Equipment: Medium clothing, "potion"(presumed alcohol)
Tybalt, sword guy ( @humpfries )
Equipment: Heavy clothing, food, sword

Quest:
Go to the Naught and post a message on the board.

Results:
Failure

Overview of events:
After gathering the members of Eresse by the campfire, introducing everyone to everyone, Raindes presented the group with a choice.
Plan A.
Plan B.
Plan C.
Ahtryl, Tybalt, Samara, and Somnastra all picked plan C.
Mheagan wisely picked a different plan, plan B.
Knowing what the plans were Raindes wanted A...
Plan C:
Go to the naught and post a message.
Should have been an easy quest.
So the crew assembled at the docks, except Mheagan who had to powder her nose or something again.
Samara, Tybalt, Samara, and Somnastra all hopped into boats and proceeded to play "bumper boats" with one another, which only resulted in the destruction of their rafts.
Rain wisely had wood stored nearby and was able to built new boats for everyone...
Eventually... Mheagan returned and the crew was able to depart... poorly...
Tybalt, oh so wisely, continued to play bumper boats... wrecking everyone else's rafts...
So, the party became dispersed but was able to regroup at the Crossroads Inn.
But due to lollygagging and goofing off the party missed the last set of horses and had to walk the rest of the way to Port Silver.
Shortly after leaving the Crossroads, Athryl started coughing up blood, and fainted.
Raindes was able to revive him though, whereupon he took a swig of his "potion" (suspected to be alcohol).
At this point Samara vocalized that she was tired and her feet hurt, so Somnastra carried her.
OVERLOAD WARNING: Somnastra is carrying extra weight due to a child, cannot assist the party until the child is set down.
Shortly after, Tybalt ran to a small cluster of trees and started swinging wildly with his sword. It was suspected that he may be of loose sanity.
Mhegan continued to complain how she hated everything and everyone and didn't share her food.
Raindes sat down and ate a carrot leisurely.
After several leagues the crew came upon an arena... Raindes was excited to see it and rushed inside, followed closely by Athryl and Tybalt.
After gawking for a moment Raindes pulled out a stick playfully, the boys also pulled out sticks...
They began to playfully attack one another, and Raindes freaked out and ran.
A short time later she was able to regroup with the party and the trek continued.
Upon coming to the boardwalk near Port Silver, Tybalt decided to climb the cliff face. Further confirming suspicions about his sanity...
The crew pressed onward, and finally made it to the Naught Tavern.
Raindes asked if anyone knew how to post a message on the board, and the party told her she needed paper and writing ink... which she did not have.
Athryl volunteered to take Raindes to the APS where they sold such an item... But he was more excited about his new shop, and dragged Raindes there...
Tybalt apparently followed, but was more excited to go explore some tunnels...
Party Lost: Tybalt, Athryl
At this point Raindes hopelessly lost sight of the two, and returned to the Naught Tavern without the paper and ink.
Upon entering she was immediately told that Samara was upstairs and needed to be checked on.
The door was locked.
Raindes tried in vain to open the door, and then persuaded Mheagan to try opening it.

Mheagan apparently has no skill whatsoever at turning doorknobs because she would up spraining her wrist.
The commotion of the two unsuccessfully attempting to open the door caught the attention of Somnastra, who came upstairs just as Mheagan rushed out.
After quickly assessing the situation, Som decided breaking the door down would be the best bet.

She barreled heedlessly doorwards ... Raindes plowed behind her...
The weight of both of them was enough to cause the lock to fail...
But the weight of of both of them was also enough to cause Som's shoulder to fail... it came out of the socket...
After opening the door they discovered that Samara had opened the window and left...
The two went outside, where Raindes saw Samara on the roof, and whispered to Somnastra to go up and fetch her. The torrential downpour that was occurring should be mentioned at this point.
Somnastra tried in vain to get Samara to come inside...
Suddenly the rain cleared and the sun came out.
Raindes praised the sun.
After the failure, Raindes went up, fetched Samara, and brought the child to the docks.
Party Lost: Samara
Deciding that the plan was awash, Raindes regathered the remaining crew and departed, on foot, for Eresse.
Raindes saw Mheagan was still nursing her hand, so attempted to help. Raindes did nothing more than make Mheagan's hand a bit more uncomfortable.
Mheagan rushed ahead, grumbling about the walk, and children, and Moor Elves..
Party Lost: Mheagan
Somnastra stayed closed to Raindes...
After getting past the boardwalk, Raindes decided she would try to help Somnastra with her shoulder...
Instead of pushing the joint back into the socket, Raindes pulled it and made it far worse...
They continued on to Sorrowstown in silence.
The two made it to the campfire in Eresse with little other incident, where they regrouped with Mheagan.
End Adventure.
This is amazing :heart:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Updated op.
Gave the relationship scale some much needed balancing.
If you don't see your name on the list, you probably fall under liked.

dUMMY

Dead Man Walking
Dummyplug
Dummyplug
I gotta say. You guys should stay inside. If this group of friends goes to market for groceries there seems to be a high likely hood that one, if not all, will return in a wheelchair. XD

Last edited:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Adventure log:
4, Townsday, 14th of Snowdown, 2259

Party Members:
Raindes, priest and party leader
Equipment: Wool robe, satchel, torches, wakel, ni'p, carrots, boat tickets

Quest:
Find someone, anyone.

Results:
Success

Overview of events:
After returning to Eresse, Raindes found herself utterly alone.
She started work on a new cloak for Somnastra.
Several days passed, and Raindes was still utterly alone.
She decided to head to Port Silver and Shalherana Temple.
Being that it was just her and not a full party she was able to get passage on a ship, greatly reducing travel time.
Upon landing in Port Silver Raindes made her way to the Naught Tavern, where she met Somnastra
Party Acquired: Somnastra ( @Somnastra )
The party left the tavern in search of a quieter locale.
Somnastra informed Raindes of her death, and some of the events shortly after.
Raindes Acquired: Knowledge of her own death.
After much hugging the party continued.
Raindes lead the party to the hospital because, Somnastra's arm was still in poor condition.
Outside the hospital they found a shrine to Lathan Telote.
Raindes Acquired: Knowledge of Lathan's death.
Doctor Fritz ( @Agnew ) quickly, and coldly, repaired Somnastra's arm.
Shortly after the repair Athryl (@IceandFire ) stumbled in, still coughing up blood.
Doctor Tzemik ( @Michcat ) was concerned about plague, and had him cough into rags.
She quickly made a potion that would help with his condition, which turned out to be notplague.
Shortly after healing Athryl, and asking him to rest for a few days, Scardrac ( @Scardrac ) was dragged inside.
He was missing a left arm, his body was torn and shredded, and was bleeding profusely (obviously).
Doctors and Ced ( @Ced ) huddled around him, attempting to mend the mess.
Scardrac needed no help as he (somehow) sprouted a new arm, and the injuries healed themselves.
After a short conversation with Scardrac, the party left the hospital.
As they departed, Scardrac rushed past them.
The party returned to the hospital to affirm no one had been attacked by the horned man.
After the affirmation they traveled to the Port Silver docks whereupon Raindes produced two boat tickets.
The party traveled to their home campfire and rested.
Raindes handed Somnastra a small parcel.
Somnastra Acquired: New Cloak
Mheagan ( @TurtlePrada ) eventually arrived at the campfire, having spent the entire time in her nearby cave.
End Adventure

Last edited:

Teeke

Lord of Altera
Log:
Thronesday, 15 of Snowdown 2259

Raindes (@mucusBONES ) met Athryl ( @IceandFire ) in the Crossroads Inn.
They talked briefly, Raindes handed Athryl a new robe and belt.
Athryl Acquired: Robe and belt.
End Log