Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Character profile: Garris

Shelve Garris upon return? Which Character to use next?

• Shelve Garris, Play more Aaría

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Shelve Garris, Finish up Nonna and play as her

• Shelve Garris, Make a whole new Character

• Hell no, Garris is love Garris is life

Votes: 3 100.0%

• Total voters

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
Oop-doot!

Damn this really needed updating!

-Status changed
-Relations updated (More memorable characters remain :3)
-Clothing updated
-Goals updated

-Probably other stuff updated too that i forgot about... ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
Hetza Hellshock I think... though to be honest i chose it because it kinda looks like an Anime version of the Helghast

Dont'cha think?

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
Gonna probably clean up this Char sheet up either way this poll goes, if I come back to him, depending on votes of course, I don't wanna be cringing at the current state its in. But regardless for now I've put up a Poll to decide the near and, foreseeable future of this character upon my return to the Hollowworld community, which should hopefully be soon.

As I am now at Uni, while I will be doing a lot of work, but I am now also free to be able to play later on in the day/ into the night when the server is generally more active as I am away from home, and parents... kek. so with that I may find myself being more active, and finally having a chance to RP with a lot more people... though I may be a bit rusty.

Will be good to finally be back in full... That is when my PC gets delivered down here. but until then I'll leave this Poll for everyone still here :)

Jaypate

Lord of Altera
Left it for a while, Looks like its gonna be back to good ol' Garris, will be looking to finally getting this updated then. Expect an update Soon™, Depends on my Uni Workload atm, some time after the 11th most likely.

In the meantime if anyone knows any good Char Profile Templates gimmie a lonk and I may use it, fancy changing it all up instead of using this old layout.