Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

character profile

icehead115

Villager
Name: icehead115

Nickname/Alias: Orik

Race: dwarf
Height: 4 feet
Weight: 100 pounds
Hair: orange
Eyes: brown
Skin: white
Identifying Marks: beard and size
Appearance: kind an harty dwarf I grew up in a small dwarven village named Hothgard and learned to mine from my father. I was on of the most skilled miners in my village. i would always find gold and diamonds. One day i decided to explore new lands in search for gold and diamonds and rare treasures. thats how i ended up here in Port Silver to ride great sea vessels and explore the lands. I have many skills im a great miner and bartender. My metalworking skills are unmatched by man or god. i only trust in two things weapons and allies. Yet i have many flaws such as because im a dwarf im afraid of heights and light hurts me eyes. Once i was in a mining accident and lost vision in my left eye thus i can only see so much. I decided not to wear an eye patch so other fine folks would not notice my disability. Im afraid i get drunk a lot i cannot withstand the taste and smell of mead and whisky. I hope to fit in the lovely town of Port Silver and i hope there are many rare gems and mines.

Itzzaboy

King ForumStalker
A good start, but we need a backstory to help assess your roleplaying skills. If you could provide one, that'd be fab.