Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Charity Gala

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic

~ooc~
3/24/2018
4pm EST

~Ic~​
A invitation to all the noble families and houses would go out, and postings would be made for the commoners.

To one and all you are cordially invited to a Gala Charity event hosted to raise money for those in need and to help those that will be in in need of aid in the days to come with the demons. I have included a listing of way dresses should be made and outfits worn due to the nature of southern balls, are quiet different then ones held before.

All are invited into the castle for dancing music and reverie and a fee will be paid at the entrance in order to come in, and additional donations will be welcomed to help build solidarity and family ties in all the lands.

All weapons will be stored and held in the armory and gaurds of the city will provide security. At the end of the night the best dressed and matching couple will be choosen as well and given a small prize.

In Rahas we provide for all
Duke Andre Ursae
RSVP List

~OOC~
Mediveal dress it abit to the period but the style of dress so people have a modern refrence

woman dress style

male dress style

Last edited:

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
as well those requesting dance moves of how the city dances will recieve a book of very spicey tango style dancing.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
Since it's on a Tuesday late at night in my timezone, it really isn't ideal for me to try and stay long-- as I have lectures the next morning.

Regardless, I shall try and attend this event. It seems like something I would greatly enjoy =)
Also an excuse to see Slyannen again!

Shao

Bring back angry react
Since it's on a Tuesday late at night in my timezone, it really isn't ideal for me to try and stay long-- as I have lectures the next morning.

Regardless, I shall try and attend this event. It seems like something I would greatly enjoy =)
Also an excuse to see Slyannen again!
Same, probs cant make it with the time.

Rawkiller

Lord of Altera
Crafter
Mystic
Rawkiller12
Rawkiller12
LegendMystic
may or may not move it to a weekend depends on how many people wnat to come over all, entire server is invited so i can push it towards the end of the month if needed.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
may or may not move it to a weekend depends on how many people wnat to come over all, entire server is invited so i can push it towards the end of the month if needed.
To a weekend would be very ideal! =)
6EST is something along the lines of 10-11PM to us Brits and Europeans. Quite late, as you can imagine. I've got the benefit of being my own man at my age, but for the younger folk on this server wishing to attend, their parents may kick them off unless it is a weekend. It would be much appreciated if the date was pushed back to a weekend =)

I shall be attending as Lana, in either case. Her first event, I think!

Morbid

Lord of Altera
Evil
ThatMorbidBanter
ThatMorbidBanter
Evil
Hardly a noble, but Arthur has enough dough to maybe donate. He'll show up if he can.

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff
I_am_Wake
I_am_Wake
Legend
*Going to bump this as it's last message was 10 days ago and since it is only 8 days away, I believe it should be bumped!*

*This is bumpity bumped, dammit!*

MrMine

Lord of Altera
Just gonna RSVP because I'm obsessed with details!

In-Game Name:
MrIMineHard

In-Character Name:
Carlos I de Courtnay

Titles:
Earl of Sungradia, Count of Montivilliers and Lord de la Fleur

Bringing +1:
Lavender Caraway (Ambillis)

I am Wake

The Rose
Legend
Retired Staff