Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Finished Charity

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
Image from [x]
V I O L E N T

Date:
??
Time: ??
Place: ??
What: ??
Public/Private: Private. Only those invited.

Jase

"Something need doing?"
Legend
This has concluded!!!
Thanks for all those who participated, whether you helped plan this out or were unknowingly a part of it! I couldn't have done it without you! You guys are the best. Thank you so much.

To the Ordo -- you know who you are. I just wanted to say that I love you all :heart:

By my informal count, we gave our gifts to about 20-25 different unknowing victims over 4 different regions over 2 days! How generous of us!

(If you are wondering if your character is counted within that number - we would have likely coughed a black steam/smoke on your character over the last 2 days. It most likely happened in SL as most of our efforts were focused on that region. That being said, whether your character gets infected is up to you! Also if you want to be infected just do it! I do suggest doing it. It's not lethal and it's fun for you and those around you! Trust me ;))

For anyone who is wondering-
This is the culmination of the Gift to the Mad One arc. This plague is actually hinted at in the poems written by me especially the last verse of the first one (link). Kinda fitting I think!

Last edited:

Galaxy

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Hero
Staff
uhavebeengalaxyd
uhavebeengalaxyd
Hero
This has concluded!!!
Thanks for all those who participated, whether you helped plan this out or were unknowingly a part of it! I couldn't have done it without you! You guys are the best. Thank you so much.

To the Ordo -- you know who you are. I just wanted to say that I love you all :heart:

By my informal count, we gave our gifts to about 20-25 different unknowing victims over 4 different regions over 2 days! How generous of us!

(If you are wondering if your character is counted within that number - we would have likely coughed a black steam/smoke on your character over the last 2 days. It most likely happened in SL as most of our efforts were focused on that region. That being said, whether your character gets infected is up to you! Also if you want to be infected just do it! I do suggest doing it. It's not lethal and it's fun for you and those around you! Trust me ;))

For anyone who is wondering-
This is the culmination of the Gift to the Mad One arc. This plague is actually hinted at in the poems written by me especially the last verse of the first one (link). Kinda fitting I think!
It was super cool!!