Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Active Charlotte Abermore

Charlotte Abermore
Name: Charlotte
Full Titles: Exiled Empress, Nobility
Nickname/Alias: Lotte (she hates this nickname).

Aegir.png

KEY INFORMATION:
Race: Human
Social Status: Royalty, Bethrothed
Sexuality: Heterosexual
Height: 5'7"
Weight: 160
Date of Birth: N
Homeland:
Makorath Estate, Le Havre
Current Home: In Transit
PHYSIOLOGY:
Build:
Tall and slender, exaggerated by longer legs and an hourglass figure
Hair: Straight, neither thick nor thin. Dark brown (color of her mother's hair).
Eyes: Deep sky blue, becoming darker and more intense (more resembling her father's eyes) when she gets emotional
Skin: Has lightened up over the years, especially after being in exile so long.
Identifying Marks: none
Appearance: Appears taller than she is, and slender.
Clothing: She has an extensive wardrobe (I'll be adding details here).
Weaponry: She does not fight and does not possess any weapons. She has received no training in any sort of fighting
Prized Possessions: Her mother's hairbrush, adorned with a diamond and surrounded by emeralds. A crystal carving given to her by Wulfe.
Hygiene: She bathes frequently and is very fussy about her appearance, especially in court.
Voice: coming soon

QUALITIES AND FLAWS:
Strengths:
She is a skilled equestrian and is trained in dance. She is quick on her feet.
Fears: She fears abandonment and losing status
Weaknesses: She is not so great at fighting or the arts of war, nor does she subscribe to academic pursuits beyond those of a noble. She can also be very snobbish, snoody, and schemey.
Intelligence: She is quite cunning and clever but is not book smart. At the beginning, she was not politically savvy, but she has started to pick things up a bit.
Languages: She speaks and reads high common but has no zeal for learning other languages.
Profession: Dynast/Empress
ETHICS AND MOTIVATIONS:
Personality:
She can be sweet to those she likes and snotty to those she dislikes. She obsesses over things she loves.
Religion or Cults:
Alignment:
Neutral Good
Short Term Goals: Become Empress of Turia (Done!)
Long Term Goals: Raise a family and ensure her children succeed in becoming royalty. (In Progress)
TRIVIA:
Favourite...
Place:
Le Havre
Pastime: Horseback Riding
Food: Fondue
Drink: Cabernet Sauvignon
Colour: Purple
Animal: Horse
Least Favourite...
Place:
Ruins of Port Silver
Pastime: Swords
Food: Foie Gras
Drink: Northern Vodka
Colour: Pink
Animal: Pig
RELATIONS:
Loved:

(Adored) Emperor Barthélémy @Megadonkey30
her mother

Marie-Noelle
Trusted:
Wulfe @Woolsey
Commander @Jstar
Bishop Samuel @Paintballz
Befriended:
Liked:

Flan @Tayo
King Galdor @Fraser028
Wollston Cerendor @Silversurfer105
Sheila @bettemus99
Neutral:
Arthorius @Valonyx
Bimhe @oounstopabl3oo
Hammy @CthulhuPeople
Reithar @Woolsey
Unsure of:
Bronn @LeftwardElk
Tohm @Tohm
Tristan Lystel @HarryDvD
Lazarus
Wary of:
Her Father @BarbarianGaming
Afraid of:
Disliked:

Murdoc @Kyle1322
Hated:

BACKSTORY:

Charlotte was too young to remember her mother, as she passed during childbirth, but everyone says she has her mother's hair and build. At age six, her father sent her to live in Le Havre, under the tutelage of the Emperor's court. While she is now pleased with her father for doing so, she still fears abandonment and is wary of her father. She only attempted to flee Le Havre once and didn't even make it outside the city before guards apprehended her and brought her back.

At age 9, she received a small horse and immediately fell in love. To to this day, she's just as likely to be found riding as she is to be found in court. As she grew older, she began to develop characteristics typical of a noble woman. She developed a sense of high society and discovered a knack for getting her way.

While she attended all her tutoring sessions, she never showed any real interest in academics, and she loathes needlework.

A short while back she learned of her betrothal to the Emperor, satisfying one of her lifelong dreams.

Soon after, it became apparent that Barthe was sick. He was taken to the church for treatment, but he did not return. He was deemed unfit to rule, so the throne passed to Charlotte. Charlotte has taken great efforts to restructure Turia, bring new allies in, expand and rebuild, and grow her family.

She became Empress of Lavoyarde, mothered two children (Charles and Marie-Noelle), and was on the throne during the fall of the Kingdom. Lavoyard fell, and Turia with it. Her son Charles became the King of Anhald, while she and Marie-Noelle (who both disapproved of Charles's tactics) fled to Tambry in political exile.

Charlotte became fixated on Wollston Cerendor, the brother of Lord Morgan Cerendor, and soon raised her status in Tambry. She sold off some of the last remnants of the Lavoyarde Empire and reacquired nobility. Wollston seemed to have no interest in her, however, so she has since moved on.

Upon joining the House Stirling Nobility, Charlotte effectively merged the remaining remnants of House Lavoyarde with House Stirling. She is now betrothed to King Earnhardt, a marriage that will unite House Stirling and House Blackrose to create House Abermore.

My in-game name is: Antilogy

Last edited by a moderator:

Charlotte's Wardrobe​

Artwork by Omikuji
Charlotte Drawing transparent.png
Skin by Omikuji
Charlotte Abermore Wedding Skin Picture.png
Artwork by Elz

skin by BrianAT16
Charlotte Formal Dress.png

skin by BrianAt16
art by Cukie1
Charlotte Riding.png

General Artwork​
Top by Spooksy
Middle by Cymic
Middle by Elz
Left work by Elz
Right work by Sizzix
Spooksy.png
Cymic.png
charlotte_design__commission__by_cukie1-dakat8i25%.png

Somnastra

Puppycat Herder
Events Staff
Lore Staff
Good
Staff
Retired Owner
Somnastra
Somnastra
Good
That thing we talked about yesterday... I was being serious. Mostly. Yeh.

I didn't get to updating Charlotte. I may be able to update tomorrow before I leave, but I doubt it. So I'll let the cat out of the bag... Charlotte is pregnant... with twins. The info is still protected IC, so please don't meta. I'll drop hints and she should be showing (but trying to hide it). They are Barthe's, and though Charlotte does not know, they are a boy and a girl.

Balatro

Don't call it a comeback
Retired Staff
I didn't get to updating Charlotte. I may be able to update tomorrow before I leave, but I doubt it. So I'll let the cat out of the bag... Charlotte is pregnant... with twins. The info is still protected IC, so please don't meta. I'll drop hints and she should be showing (but trying to hide it). They are Barthe's, and though Charlotte does not know, they are a boy and a girl.
Ohhhh daaang

BTW, I did roll for it. 1/10 chance for twins. I rolled the number I picked. Then I rolled for the gender of each child. Even boys odd girls. Got one of each.

Updated. Still a bit fuzzy on relations, so if you've met Charlotte and you aren't listed, could you by chance post here?