Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

To Be Resumed Charming Allure (July 14th)

Scardrac

Felsummer
sigil2.png
"Look, I marked it on the map. It's best we arrive at dusk. That's when the fun begins. Also, ignore the whispers. Booze helps." - Gael
With sightings of strange singing lights and vacuous wildlife, a ragtag group of mages and scholars visit a site rumored to host incredible power, and inexplicable danger. . .
The party will set out from Compendium, open to those with prior knowledge of the event, with few invited.

When: July 14th 5PM EST.
Where: (Exact location TBA, starting at Compendium)

Party (Please list character inventory for event):
Character:
Magical status:
Inventory:
- Gael Dugald - Eviscist - Focus, armor, booze, and spades (3).
- Olive - Formist - Quarterstaff, medical supplies, robes.
- Joseph - Eviscist - Focus, Aldred's dagger, gambeson, torch, rope, salve.
- Niko - Cogimens - Steel round shield, a personal journal + charcoal pencil, salted meat links, bandage roll, medicinal vodka.
- Leofaren - Sword, Longbow, enchanted leather armor, potions, 'medical kit', arrows, enchanted arrows.
- Jaden - Eviscist - Focus, longbow and arrows, seax, torch, lantern, and whisky.
- Fronslin - enchanted leather armor, Starsinger (Arcane), two healing potions, one regeneration potion, A dwarven masterwork crossbow, 30 steel bolts in a shoulder quiver, basic survival gear (Ie. rope, torches, journal, map,canteen etc.) backpack.
- Kethron - Eviscist - Clothing - Enchanted leather armor, Enchanted Chainshirt, Featherfall boots. Walking Staff - mug sized chunk of Glowstone (interchangeable with Heartstone) [Enchanted Longsword (Unbreaking, Knockback, Fire Aspect)] Heavy Crossbow, 15 steel bolts in a shoulder quiverone healing potion, one regeneration potion, one harming potion (50ft. knotted rope, 5 Pitons and a hammer, map, canteen, rations etc.) (writing slate, Charcoal pencil, Paper, Journal, empty bottle for samples)​

Solus
Lannis
Elz
NIAH
JoeJoe
CloakedReaper
Niko
Shankster
Fronslin

Last edited:

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
Character: Olive
Magical status: mage
Inventory: Medical supplies, quarterstaff, robes, satchel, opium

I'm gone both those days and but formist is always valuable to have ;;;; )

JoeJoe

Yeehonk
Mystic
Retired Staff
JoJoJoeJoe
JoJoJoeJoe
Mystic
Character: Joseph Vaylen
Magical status: Eviscist, Apprentice
Inventory: Focus, Gambeson, Torch (Singular, Unlit), 30 Feet of Rope, Salve

Scardrac

Felsummer
Character: Olive
Magical status: mage
Inventory: Medical supplies, quarterstaff, robes, satchel, opium

I'm gone both those days and but formist is always valuable to have ;;;; )
accepted by means of Gael knowing of her status.

Niko

Lord of Altera
Good
Legend
SirNicholas14
SirNicholas14
Good
Character: Niko Variclav
Magical status: Master Cogimens
Inventory: A steel round shield, a personal journal + charcoal pencil, salted meat links, bandage roll, medicinal vodka

Shankster

Lord of Altera
Hero
Character: Leofaren Venna
Magical status: Not Sparked
Inventory: Sword, elven longbow, light leather armor, all enchanted. An assortment of potions, most likely: healing, regen, night vision, and harming or poison. Materials for recording the events of the expedition. A pretty comprehensive medical kit. Two quivers; one containing normal arrows, another containing the alchemically treated arrows that activate with the flame enchantment on his bow.

On an availability note, the 14th would work best for me between those two days. I have work at 4 pm PST, so any starting time sufficiently before that would be wonderful.

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
Character: Elizabeth Kane
Magical status: Oh, you know. Just one of the regular scholars as far as anyone else knows. But spooky animancer technically
Inventory:
- Horse
- Saddle bags
- Rations
- Rope
- (2) Healing potions
- 2 torches and flint
- 3 empty flasks, 2 empty jars.
- Journal and charcoal pencil
- Dagger and knife
- Gloves for covering that pesky hand, dank coat, cloak.
- Manacles

NIAH

The Lurker
Retired Staff
(15th works best for me. I'll be doing d&d on the 14th, but if you decide quickly I may be able to shuffle things around.)

BoredBrit

Bored Brit
BoredBritishGuy
BoredBritishGuy
Legend
If this is public and Niko would take him.. Francis would probably go. But im fine not going if there is a party cap or something of that ilk

CloakedReaper

Lord of Altera
Lore Staff
Staff
Character: Jaden Seeker
Magical status: Eviscist
Inventory:
-Focus
-Longbow and arrows
-Seax
-Sutures and bandages
-(1) unlit torch and (1) unlit lantern
-A flask of whiskey

Paint

Lord of Altera
Frosty
Retired Staff
ShadowAdmin
ShadowAdmin
Frosty
If Otto was permitted to go without any magical ability, he would go for the sake of it being Gael.

Character: Otto
Magical status: None
Inventory:
-Armour
-Longsword
-Dagger
-Cloak

(If the time is after 5 MST on the 14th I can go!!)

Scardrac

Felsummer
So, date decided! I have to actually go get a puppy sunday, so Saturday works best. Everyone please say which time of day works best for you. If nobody can make it then I could honestly try and squeeze in sunday but that would mean not spending the entire day with my new puppy (awww).