Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charybdis' Art Thread [NSFW]

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
right so this is a thing-here's the by and by of it: for the last while i've been too much of a lazy depressed asshole to do art, due to medication issues, real life occurrences, and the results of my ap portfolio not panning out. so:

un-queue yourself if you want, if you're pissed, i get you. digital art is something i've realized i can't feasibly do in a reasonable amount of time-i don't enjoy it, don't like the outcome, and overall it makes me a mad dissatisfied goober. so, from now on i'll be offering a much more... cartoony? digital style, but it'll be quicker, and a result that i'm ok with sharing. so, yeah, this is awkward. my bad, guys. i'll get the fuck to work now.

with that said here's some art

Ruckus ZeroOrgan

a wip of olive falling from like a thousand years ago Smurf

Smurf

Lord of Altera
Mystic
Hiraetha
Hiraetha
Mystic
my luv

was that for a commission i can't remember (ofc i'll pay regardless bb)

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them

Managing to drag my depressed ass out enough to try some new things. Still trying to learn, skintones are weird. Partially traced picture here and using palette from here.