Medieval & Fantasy Minecraft Roleplaying

Greetings Explorer, Navigate into the Lobby!

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Be sure to "Get Whitelisted" to join the community on server!

Charybdis' Art Thread [NSFW]

Vincentius

A miserable little pile of secrets
Lover
Hero
Vinsintius
Vinsintius
Lover
i am honored that you destroyed your wrist in the name of my character. thank you.

Archbishop

Faith prevail
Retired Staff
Archbishop
Archbishop
who you character
My name is Arch, I put on a mask every day so my students don’t see how much of an introvert I am...

Oh, my IC.

His name is Azish, he’s a Moor elf potter/sculpter living in Linlea. I physically haven’t sat down to make his profile yet, but he’s my main. I was waiting on buying art before doing that. Essentially he’s somewhat brusque and frank and only speaks Mok. I’m giving lots of artistic freedom to whoever does him first.

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Spooksy_ reminded me how important character is in portraits hecc

My name is Arch, I put on a mask every day so my students don’t see how much of an introvert I am...

Oh, my IC.

His name is Azish, he’s a Moor elf potter/sculpter living in Linlea. I physically haven’t sat down to make his profile yet, but he’s my main. I was waiting on buying art before doing that. Essentially he’s somewhat brusque and frank and only speaks Mok. I’m giving lots of artistic freedom to whoever does him first.
i do this tonight after me workie

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them

Oh, my IC.

also person ality descrfibe

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
ALSO I am taking some real dollar commissions if anyone would like a slot. I have 3 slots open. Feel free to DM me on Discord or here to grab a spot.

Prices are in USD

Options:

Basic: Rendered B&W $10, bust/portrait {example} more refined than this though.

Basic: Lineart B&W $10, bust/portrait {example}

Add-ons:

(Rendered) Coloured illustration: +$20 {example}

(Rendered, lineart) Full background/scene (not just a few touches of something for decor): +$20 {example}

(Rendered, lineart) Full body: +$10

Last edited:

Charybdis

Screaming Cat
Pronouns
They/Them
Two slots left for IRL commissions. irl commissions full. taking a breakie day today because i have a cold.

irl money commission thread [here] for future use

Last edited: